Search results

1. New Cupra TDI owner - any good advice or things to know?

That's not too bad. It's only bits to chuck back on. Nothing major. Happy days.
  2. Mk1 Leon FR - 2004 Compared to Today-ish.

Cheers. It's up in the for sale section now. May not have to sell it, if I finish the house first well keep it but it's up for sale at least for 2/4 weeks then well see.
  3. New Cupra TDI owner - any good advice or things to know?

His name is Matt by the way.
  4. New Cupra TDI owner - any good advice or things to know?

Google the racing line in Halifax. He used to remap my Evos but I am sure he will have a map for your Leon. Very highly regarded in the Evo skyline Subaru world and nice guy. I have a Leon with a RSVP remap I think 200 hp. But up for sale at the mo. i believe it as its quicker than my golf gtd...
  5. Mk1 Leon FR - 2004 Compared to Today-ish.

OMG, about to out your car up for sale, gutted and just waiting for add to be approved and will link it to this thread! The missus really loves it, but we have run out of money on our house build and it will pay for buying and fitting a kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a down stairs cloakroom in our...
  6. Front windscreen wiper out of alignment, how to fix.?

Legend, thank you I'll sort it tomorrow first thing. Alex.
  7. Front windscreen wiper out of alignment, how to fix.?

Hi all, my wife turned on the front windscreen wipers in the seat when it was almost defrosted and the drivers side wiper has moved out of alignment it's really low on the windscreen and is stuck on top of the other one. Is it a simple pull off move round and replace job on a ratchet? Is it like...
  8. lowering a Leon TDI question ?

Im going back on to standard suspension, not decided about wheels yet though. It adds £300 onto insurance and when its a second car not driven a lot, I can't be bothered to fork out TBH.
  9. VAG COM request cheshire

What if you have an iPhone and a blackberry! Is there an app for that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. VAG COM request cheshire

Anyone got VAG COM I think a glow pug has gone in my Seat Leon FR tdi150 and I need to check if it is that, and get it changed, the previous owner replaced 2 prior to selling to me fairly recently and I replaced one on cylinder three about 2 weeks ago, the stealer charged £55 to read and reset...
  11. lowering a Leon TDI question ?

I think some people definition of driveable is different to others, a go kart is driveable, but your dentist bills are likely to increase, lol!
  12. Fast road pads

The Ferodo sound like they have been tried and tested on the OEM discs so I'd go down that route, if I were you, think I am going to when mine run out, but at 5,000 or so miles a year that could take a while.
  13. petrol mileage

Get deep pockets! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. petrol mileage

get an Evo.
  15. Fast road pads

Carbotech have a website, loads of Evo drivers on the MLR use them. I used to use them, youll only need the base pad for the Leon though, the track pads do have tendancy to squeal, but damn are they good! www.carbotech-europe.com
  16. petrol mileage

LCR has got to be the best Value for money for afe IMO. Type R unless its the newest shape is chavvy and the S3 will be more expensive for a similar aged car.
  17. Fast road pads

Take a look at pagid and carbotech they are both good too. Ds2500 good shout though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. MK1 Leon FR TDI, Stealth Edition [PREPPING FOR SALE]

Looks nice similar mods to mine. More in the way of sound but less in the way of handling and power. Bought mine off a member 3 months ago and hd did all the work. Just the right amount in my opinion. Some people really over do it and you've done well here. I like them looking fairly standard...
  19. Brake selection help needed for seat leon Mk1 tdi 150 cupra

You'll be surprised how much difference a decent set of pads will improve breaking on standard oem sized discs. If you can afford it though obviously upgrading brakes to 312mm would give more stopping power. I'd keep oem on either size and pay a bit more for pads. You've only got 150hp afterall...
  20. lowering a Leon TDI question ?

I have eibach pro springs and dampers. It brushes ever so slightly on those square speed bumps you can straddle in most cars so I run 1 wheel over them otherwise fine. Handles better but would rather it wasn't do hard in the corners. Nice on a track but Britain doesn't have a track for roads...