Search results

1. Stebb

VW Group CEO replaced - see the reasons.....

The last of these reasons is close the hearts of many posters in the Cupra forums. From AutoWeek a few days ago.... Volkswagen Supervisory Board reaches agreement with Dr. Herbert Diess to step down from his post of VW Group CEO in surprise move, replacing him with Porsche CEO Oliver Blume...
  2. Stebb

Club SmartGuard - on Android

Hi ! My car came with SmartGuard so I can get minor damage repaired - I have a kerbed alloy. I understand that I need to get the app onto my Android phone (S20) but the app store doesn't list Club SmartGuard for download/install. Has anyone else managed? Looks like its all ok for iPhone or iPad.
  3. Stebb

eHybrid - Road Trip

Looking to gather collective international brain power here.... In the next month or so I'm driving to 'just past' Frankfurt from here in Wales in my eHybrid, with a few stops along the way. I've a charging cable that I use with charge points in the UK (so Mode 2) so can grab top-ups when...
  4. Stebb

CupraConnect and the Infotainment System

Cupra Connect seems to be down today - I can't log in via the app or my PC, and the car 'world' is greyed out. Anyone else with the same? I should say this is the UK. Saturday there was some sort of update and my sat nav favourites, home and work have all disappeared again. The infotainment...
  5. Stebb

eHybrid - "Engine needs to run longer"

Hi. Close to completing a 100 mile journey yesterday, this message started to appear then disappear on the display. The car was running great - mixture of battery and petrol drive, and showing the battery percentage rising (to 8%) then falling back as is usual (to 1%). The journey started with a...
  6. Stebb

SatNav - Traffic Condition Accuracy

Hi, There have been a couple of instances lately when travelling on the M25, the SatNav has attempted to reroute due to the road being closed. However, I'm travelling anticlockwise on the M25 but its the clockwise carriageway that has been closed - no need to reroute. Is this normal SatNav...
  7. Stebb

Front Wipers 'jump' at Ign Off

Hi, I've noticed recently that my front wipers kind of re-park themselves when I turn the ignition off, after I've been using them. They must move about 15mm on the screen at the end of the arms. Doesn't seem to be a problem, I'm just curious as to why. anyone any suggestions?
  8. Stebb

Centre Console Pocket

Hi, I've decided I'd like to keep my phone in the pocket under the heater controls, rather than in the central armrest (I keep forgetting it!), so I'm going to run a USB type lead from the glovebox media port into the pocket. Seems easy enough, but I need to make a hole in the pocket top i.e...
  9. Stebb

Collinite 845

I have an Audi s5 owning pal who uses this to wax his black paintwork. Anyone got any experiences of it? Good/Bad? Is there better?? PS I've had my car a week now and it needs a wash.......!
  10. Stebb

Fitting DRL's

Hi All, I've spent today fitting some DRL's to my Ibiza, time spent getting the front grille off mainly! Anyone any ideas if I can pick up an ignition-on +ve under the bonnet so as not having to go to the cig lighter etc inside the car? Cheers all.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.