Search results

1. Black smoke on boost and missfire

Yes mate,I blew the the silicone pipe off turbo outlet once,forgot to do the clamp up properly,had all the symptoms you've described,popped it back on and everything was hunky dory!!!!
  2. Black smoke on boost and missfire

Sounds like a boost leak to me,check all ya vacuum lines and intercooler piping!!
  3. Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

Stage2 Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Inside Shell Respray - 15/7/14 Just read the last few updates,car is awesome dude!! Looking at doing the wheel stud conversion myself, I just wondering what length are your studs?!?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Turbo Bracket Bolts

The two lower bolts are the same thread size as the allen key bolts that are used on the inlet manifold and most the other allen key bolts in the engine bay,the top bolt is either m8 or m10!!
  5. Turn off airbag light

There ya go.... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=179359 been looking at doing it too!!!
  6. Wrong Uni Pipe Kit?

Pretty sure people have used that kit and got it all too fit, I used the other kit which comes with a couple of 70° degree bends instead of the 180° bends when I fitted my frount mount!! but whatever kit you buy your going to have to buy extra silicone hose bends, plus id just chuck the couplers...
  7. ibiza mk3 cupra no boost.

Just had a mate have exactly the same symptoms on his 1.8t mk4 golf,Boost was eratic for a while then one day it just dissappeared!!Took turbo off found it was seized solid,turbine wouldn't spin atall!!!
  8. Dave's mk3 wide and low ibiza Cupra - respray

You know I was just wondering where id seen this car before, then realised it was the one that ive seen hanging about burwash!!!! Always looks so clean compared to mine aha !!!
  9. Track rod ends

Euro's do list them mate, bought a pair of track rod arms and ends off there website month or so ago!!! If not then GSF!!!
  10. spacing out lambda

Ye get a 90 degree elbow as if you get a straight spacer it makes the sensor hang stupidly low!!! had one running on mine for last 6 months no problems1!!
  11. Omp wheel boss query

All sorted, cheers for the advice wezza!! Just for anyone thats interested, the resistor does work, but you need all the wire thats inside the steering wheel for the airbag for it too work!! If you just plug the resistor into the connector under the steering the airbag light pops up no matter...
  12. Omp wheel boss query

So what did you do the airbag connector then wezza???
  13. Omp wheel boss query

So ive just received my omp wheel and boss kit.. Had a quick look at the boss and there doesn't seem to be a hole anywhere too put the airbag connector through so I can chuck the resistor in to stop the airbag light comming on!! What im asking is anybody who has fitted a wheel boss too there...
  14. Rear suspension top mounts and rattling rear strutbrace

Afternoon.. I keep seeing people putting polybushed rear topmounts on there ibiza, had a quick look around and couldnt see any specific to the mk3?!?! Would be greatful if someone could push me in the right direction of where to buy them?? Also just installed the rear top strut brace, when...
  15. k03s hybrid turbo

Or maybe not... http://www.beachbuggyturbo.co.uk/ ;)
  16. full beams wont stay on?

Silly question I know, But did you have the car running when you were testing the lights?? As full beam wil only flash if you only have keys in the ignition, only work properly if engine is running!!!
  17. Steering wheel boss

I tried demon tweeks and when I selected my car it said they didn't have a product for that model, ive seen the omp kits for the lesser models of mk3 ibiza, just didnt know if they would fit to be honest!?!
  18. Steering wheel boss

Afternoon, Basically as the title says, been looking everywhere for a steering boss kit for my cupra, but all I can find is one for a ibiza mk2 cupra!! What bosses are everyone else using??
  19. Is this a blueflame down pipe

Ye it is mate, identical to the one i bought off chambers_cupra!!
  20. Black forest industries engine mounts

As above really, has anybody used them?? Just looking for a bit of feedback on vibration and quality, looking at getting .5 stage ones for now Cheers
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise