Search results

1. juneau

Anyone use a bluetooth obd scanner

I have one for my 55 plate Fr and works perfectly, although mine works with the iPhone rather than android. I remember seeing problems with connecting in the reviews section of Amazon and someone suggested it had something to do with adjusting some quite confusing wifi settings. I've tried to...
  2. juneau

Air con leak

Cheers, il have a phone around and see if I can find anyone with the equipment. Does anyone know how hard it is to change an air con pipe? Would I have to use any special tools if I was to replace the parts myself?
  3. juneau

Air con leak

That's interesting because when I asked him if he had done some kind of pressure test to identify the precise location of the leak he basically fobbed me off by saying no, because the systems under 30 psi of pressure, the force would make it leak from the smallest pin ***** of a hole and...
  4. juneau

Air con leak

Hey, On my last service my mechanic informed me that my air con pipe had green gunk on it and was signs of a air con leak, which explained why it no longer worked. As the weather is getting hot I decided this nifty little feature would be ideal so took it to a garage for a price on getting it...
  5. juneau

Newbie from istanbul

Jealous! Lol welcome mate
  6. juneau

My Sensible family car

Welcome to the addiction =D
  7. juneau

Remap or not urgent help needed plz

Did you get any history with the car? Might be worth checking for receipts, if not for the actual remap then for a clutch upgrade. If you were running a standard clutch with a remap you would know about it cz it would most likely slip like crazy
  8. juneau

Is this the factory grounding bolt?

Yeah sorry, in hindsight you can't really work out where it is from the pic. Basically it's in the boot underneath all the plastic where the boot light is, passenger side
  9. juneau

Is this the factory grounding bolt?

Just a quickie but is this domed bolt in the black plastic ring the factory grounding bolt? Want to ground my amp Thanks in advance
  10. juneau

Ovni Yellow Ibiza Sport PD130 -Hybrid Turbo, BBS RK 504's

Nice! my sister is wanting an Ibiza next, turning our driveway into an all Seat stable lol
  11. juneau

what have you done to your car today ?

my car became evil also started installing my sub and amp
  12. juneau

Installing sub and am for the first time, help appreciated

Thanks, really appreciated. Il try it tomorrow as its literally taken me all day to get the power cable from the battery to inside the cockpit lol
  13. juneau

Ahh I see, I suspected it might. Do I just seperate the bullet connectors half way through the blue wire and connect the blue wire from the amp straight to the harness or do I leave it how it is and connect it to that weird crimpled bit coming from the blue lead? Basically does the blue wire...
  14. juneau

Hey, Basically I had a sub and amp installed in my last car (C2) by bassjunkies and now want it in my Leon. When I disconnected it from the C2 I took pictures of all the connections so that I could install it myself and avoid another £50 charge, but now I've come to install it I've...
  15. juneau

Mintex pads and disks

Cheers guys, given me some options, just need to measure mine now to see how much that pagid option will cost. I'd love to upgrade to the 312mm but need to change them ASAP so haven't really got time to look for carriers, probably do it next time though now I know. Do I have to use the wind...
  16. juneau

Mintex pads and disks

Hi, Had an advisory on my 2005 mk1 fr a few months back for new pads and disks. These lasts few days they seem to be making a grinding noise when braking hard so decided its time to get them changed. I've come across this mintex set on eBay...
  17. juneau

Nipple?

That sounds easy enough and looks the bollocks! Love the subtle mods
  18. juneau

Nipple?

Ravi, just noticed that the surrounds around your fogs are black. Did you do this and if so did you have to take all the grill out or could you take just the ring surround off?