Search results

1. mrcoyote

Seat back in the WTCC in 2011?

It seems like Seat could be back in the WTCC as a factory entry with the new 1.6 turbo engine next year. Could be interesting as everyone will be starting from a clean slate again... More details here - http://www.touringcartimes.com/article.php?id=5240
  2. mrcoyote

Bluetooth Audio

Has anyone managed to make the bluetooth audio function work on the Seat Media Centre (RNS310)? The only BT I can find in the car is the hands free and not the headunit, so has anyone had any more luck than me?
  3. mrcoyote

Time to say goodbye

After a 2003 Ibiza Sport TDI and a 2006 Ibiza Cupra TDI, today I handed over the keys to someone else and walked away from the Ibiza ranks. They've both had their faults, but they've mostly been good and the Cupra in particular performed faultlessly on a trip around Europe, including a trip...
  4. mrcoyote

My clock's wrong

How do I change the clock now they've gone back? And come to think of it, what's that little button for?
  5. mrcoyote

Alpine SPE-17SF Speakers

Now I know the speaker depth has been discussed many times in the past and spacers are required for most speakers need spacers of sorts, but has anyone tried the Alpine SPE-17SF? These are designed with a shallow depth so I'm hoping these fit without any hassle, but what do they sound like...
  6. mrcoyote

WTCC - Brands Hatch

I know there's been a sort of thread going on with the Brands or Oulton thread, but I thought I'd make life slightly easier for people and try to separate the info. So who's off to Brand Hatch on Sunday then? mrcoyote tris F2 Stu jwmurdoch85 Loose Torque Pesders So those of you...
  7. mrcoyote

Error 500

Is anyone else getting random Error 500 internal server error messages or is it just me?
  8. mrcoyote

Retrofit cruise control

It seems like getting cruise control is a bit like buses in that you go for ages without anybody being able to do it and then a load happen in one day... As stated previously in the numerous other threads, it is possibly, but finding someone to do it at a reasonable price was the hard part. So...
  9. mrcoyote

Koni FSDs on Cupra

Has anyone tried the Koni FSDs with Eibach springs on the Cupra at all? I spoke to someone at Awesome the other day and even though they're listed for the lower spec models they specifically say not for the FR or 4WD models which makes me wonder why. I'm guessing there's no technical reason...
  10. mrcoyote

BTCC Leons

Has anyone else heard that they're going to be using the TDI engine in the Leons next year? Would be great news if it was true...
  11. mrcoyote

New banner

Great effort on the new banner for the forum. Did you have three different ones prepared just in case? ;)
  12. mrcoyote

Skinny wheels for Cupra

This may seem like an odd question, but does anyone know what the skinniest wheels you can get for a Mk4 Cupra that'll clear the APs? They don't have to be alloys, even steelies will do. There's a legitimate reason for this question which may be revealed later if I can pull this off. :)
  13. mrcoyote

Candy White Ibiza Cupra

Does anyone have any pictures of a white Cupra about? With the amount of mileage I'm clocking up for work atm, I'm seriously considering swapping the ST for something that doesn't do 23mpg on a regular basis. Obviously with the new model coming out soon I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a...
  14. mrcoyote

Email notifications broken again?

Is it just me or is the email notification feature broken again? I know that it can sometimes take time, but I don't think I've had anything all day and I've seen replies to the threads I'm active in. It's definately not my server (this time) as I'm getting mail from other places...
  15. mrcoyote

Smilies missing

I guess you might have already noticed, but it seems like some of the smilies are missing from this version. An easy fix I hope...?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.