Search results

1. potter88

Ateca Cupra Lease Deals

Yea that’s what the local dealer has got offered as a standard price aswell although 36 months. I wanted to up the miles and bring the monthly payments down which is what’s bought it to this price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. potter88

Ateca Cupra Lease Deals

Has anyone leased there cupras and what deals do they have and from where? Local dealer has offered me £2300 deposit with £355 a month at 12k miles a year. No packs added
  3. potter88

Mk3 Buckets

I thought it would be expensive tbh. It’s just I’ve got £15k to spend on a 280 and want one with DSG 5dr and ideally have buckets but I realise that’s not in my budget so wasn’t sure if I sourced them from dealers if it would be better to do that way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. potter88

Mk3 Buckets

Anyone know how much the mk3 bucket seats are to buy from main dealers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. potter88

Mk2 Leon Owners Handbook

Anybody have an idea of the how much the owners handbook and case is worth? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. potter88

Faults after Battery Disconnect

Just comes up with the electronic steering sensor fault (can’t remember code without plugging it back in) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. potter88

Tried this evening and disconnected battery again and reconnected. Still nothing and stays on. I try reset with Carista and still nothing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. potter88

Tried starting my car this afternoon but all this cold weather has drained a bit of life from battery. Took battery off and charged up for hr or so. Once reconnected it fired up fine. Only thing is it now shows the TPS, Traction and Steering symbol on dash and usually they disappear after a...
  9. potter88

Help please??

Ordered Carista late last night through amazon. Plugged in today and came up with right rear. Funnily enough I had a new tyre put on that wheel due to puncture just before this all started so could be loose plug if he knocked it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. potter88

Help please??

I’ve tried a obd reader plugged in whilst in fault but doesn’t even show a fault on it even though it’s on the dash. I’ll have to order a Carista one then and give it a go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. potter88

Help please??

Thanks for help. I’m supposing plugging an OBD reader in wouldn’t tell me which one though would it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. potter88

Help please??

I’ve recently had these 3 lights appear which come on after a mile or so of driving. They are the flat tyre, ABS and traction control symbol. Any ideas for the cause Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. potter88

Handbrake Adjustment?

Does anyone know where the handbrake adjustment is and how to adjust the tension on this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. potter88

Rust Warranty Repair?

Yea it’s poor service from SEAT if this is the case. My mate had an A3 3.2 V6 which about 10 years old and Audi did it with out arguing, even when it came out with poor paintwork twice they took it back to rectify. My wings aren’t as bad but want to stop it early. Sent from my iPhone...
  15. potter88

Rust Warranty Repair?

Exactly bud all it says is 12 year rust warranty. I’ll be going to SEAT UK if I don’t have any luck with service manager on Tuesday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. potter88

Rust Warranty Repair?

Anybody had any issues getting there’s done under warranty. I’ve just been to Duff Morgan in Norwich and been told it most likely not covered because it’s not had a ‘corrosion check service’ since I’ve owned it. Seems a load of bull crap to me as it’s not something I’ve ever been offered or made...
  17. potter88

Flip key replacement??

Cheers bud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. potter88

Flip key replacement??

Does anyone know how much a new flip key replacement is with being coded from the stealers as my wife has lost ours today and now just relying on the standard spare key Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. potter88

Key fob not unlocking??

My key fob no longer opens with the button but still locks with the fob. Does anyone know if a weakend battery could be the issue? If so I believe you have to program the key again once battery removed?? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. potter88

Is either 0w-30 or 5w-40 ok for PD170??

Yea just my local town doesn't have any 5w-30 in 2 different petrol stations and a local car shop [emoji19] and nearest halfords/euro car parts etc is about 20 miles away so was wondering if either these ok that's all bud Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.