Search results

1. Would you sell,

Oh pic your tt gives my penis a slight twitch in my pants
  2. Would you sell,

2008 41500 on eBay black
  3. Would you sell,

My Cupra k1 on eBay now stage 2+ been offered £11500 cash would you sell or wait out,
  4. Cupra k1 how much Would you pay?

Looking at ttrs aswell want test drive 1 Had test drive in a cayman which was nice handles a dream, mmnnnn
  5. Cupra k1 how much Would you pay?

Just interested in value of car not selling up yet, *****y fools id advertise lot on mk5gti if to sell up!! You all predators!!
  6. Cupra k1 how much Would you pay?

Just a thought though just wanting get rough value and then may think about it,
  7. Cupra k1 how much Would you pay?

Just seen a nice porscE cayman which does tickle My pickle,
  8. Cupra k1 how much Would you pay?

In interest if I was to sell my car how much would you pay for Cupra k1 inferia black 40k Fsh Tax mot end year 4new tyres and brake pads Stage 2+ (revo) Eibach sport lines Full milltek Itg Forge recirc valve What would you pay? Just interested as seen nice Porsche! Mods not...
  9. Anyone got a revo sps near me?? (oxfordshire)

Hey I got sps at brize norton
  10. Wheel studs stuck

Glad got back now! Just was freaking out as lil girl was going bananas frustrating me more as was literally stranded! I'm going to take em all off and grease then as said above good advice, the standard jack pile of wank! moves all over! Just got it off with angry kicking in the end! And me...
  11. Wheel studs stuck

Done it took over hour didn't help was alone with screaming 14month old!! Made me more stressed bless her on way to Oxford now be silverstone with my Steeley slow all the way now!!!
  12. Wheel studs stuck

Stuck freezing my ass off nr peterborough flat tyre rear can't get it off the car jacked up studs out wont budge nor turn sujjestions
  13. Flames out exhaust

**** knows! Lol ! My car has no lights on it ! All that matters!
  14. Flames out exhaust

I think he said because he has decat, presume what he said works on vag cars so should know what crack is lol
  15. Best Induction Kit to go for?

Itg is my preference a bit louder though evoks lil less aggressive in my opinions still nice both roughly as good as each other,
  16. Flames out exhaust

Never been to the pod but going on these dates heard it good weekend getting names together see who goings,, Something I may look, getting decat to wot box engine mounts next I think
  17. Flames out exhaust

Lol race time lol ! You just search wot box or is that abbreviated? I see you have lambda spacer any reason why? Also you off Santa pod? 24/25 this month
  18. Flames out exhaust

My turbo failed ****ed me off
  19. Flames out exhaust

Interesting I'd like get wot box but isn't it bad for the engine or something like that....
  20. Flames out exhaust

Sorry cupra k1 stage 2+ Never realised did it want get video now
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.