Search results

1. dannyboi321

my black k03s ibiza, sold and replaced with octavia tdi on corvette rims pics inside!

hey all the beeza has now sold :( very sad to see her go but went and got the replacment today :) octavia tdi 110bhp 9.5 and 8.5 corvette wheels coilys maxed out ;) shallow sump chassis notch full vrs interior momo 280mm n loads of other bits im sure some of u are familiar and seen...
  2. dannyboi321

mk3 cupra k03s upgrade help plz

think they should only charge u for an ajustment prob around £150
  3. dannyboi321

What lambda spacer..............

yeah as above make sure u get the angled 1 as with the straight 1s they site way to close to floor as i found out ! ruined lamba and ecu lol
  4. dannyboi321

All driveshafts the same ??

Cheers for the help :)
  5. dannyboi321

All driveshafts the same ??

Hey all my driveshaft is knackerd and a freind of mine has 1 off a non turbo would that fit ok ?? Cheers
  6. dannyboi321

my black k03s ibiza, sold and replaced with octavia tdi on corvette rims pics inside!

fort id take some good pictures to go on the for sale add so here u are guys going to miss her so much but misses is prego so time for a 4 door :( £3250
  7. dannyboi321

will these alloys fit ok?

No worries :)
  8. dannyboi321

Na 7.5 n 9 u will jus have slight stretch on front were as mine hasn't look at my readers ride there some piccs on there :)
  9. dannyboi321

I'm running 195 on front which is fine but 205 IMO wud be to much stretch I'm runnin 225 with a bit of stretch I would go 215 nice stretch and still safe :)
  10. dannyboi321

Think u may need 5mm spacers on front to clear standard Cupra brakes I had to with mine which I believe are the same spec as ures :) and if you are planning on runnin it low will need some stretch on rear and roll ur rear arches ;)
  11. dannyboi321

Cheers n sucks that have to sell up but a new project will be fun I suppose lol
  12. dannyboi321

cheers fella yh defo guna be missed but gota do what boss says lol :(
  13. dannyboi321

finally fixed managed to get my old ecu repaired :) so still has map on it but it is up for sale as of next week sad to see her go but the misses is now prego so bye bye ibiza hello 4 door diesel :( if any1 is interested pm me :)
  14. dannyboi321

these figures seem right ????

yes manifold was part of the problem but also found a small rip in the tip :( but all fixed now downpipe and decat wernt fitted at this point
  15. dannyboi321

my cupra seems slugish after fitting front mount ?

iv sent the ecu off to be repaired, as bought 2 second hand 1s but both were fooked
  16. dannyboi321

cheers man low is defo the way does cause some probs tho lol like rear exhaust hitting on axle and sump being stupidly low but all worth it lol get some piccs up so we can all see ur new ride :D
  17. dannyboi321

Making an Index of Mk3 Ibiza Readers Ride Threads

heres mine link : http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=300545 description : my black k03s euro style mk3 ibiza cupra
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.