Search results

1. Ibiza FR vibration on pedal

I get this on my 2.0 diesel FR but only at about 1200rpm. Happens when revving in neutral also. Unsure what it is
  2. High idle

Not noticed that, but I get a vibration through the accelerator sometimes at around 1200 rpm. Anyone else have this on the 2.0?
  3. Good Tyres for the 2.0 TDi FR?

Never used rain sport 2s. It's all personal really. I thought the potenzas were great. Noisy, but very grippy with excellent feedback
  4. Good Tyres for the 2.0 TDi FR?

Got two new rain sport 3s on he front. Much quieter and comfier than potenzas. They grip really well too with just a tad less feel than the potenzas. Great tyre for the 2.0 FR in my opinion
  5. N80 purge valve location

Has no one replaced this on the mk5 before??
  6. N80 purge valve location

Thanks for taking a look, but can't seem to match up anything in that golf link with what's under the ibiza bonnet. Hopefully someone who has replaced this valve will stumble across this thread and offer some assistance
  7. N80 purge valve location

I pulled that plastic bag out which is just some padding and there are some lines going right down so I don't think it's the N80 valve. Hmmm
  8. N80 purge valve location

I know what it looks like as I have a replacement ready to be fitted
  9. N80 purge valve location

Still can't see it. Anyone spot it in this shot:
  10. N80 purge valve location

Looking to change the n80 valve on my girlfriends 1.4 sport but can't for the life of my find it! Can anyone point me in the right direction, preferably with a photo or diagram? Thanks
  11. Strange noise, possibly when the regen is going

Happened again tonight. Definitely not related to the regen. Happens in stop start traffic and is related to the revs, but only when in gear and clutch not engaged. Seems something is vibrating between 1000 rpm and about 1500 rpm.
  12. Strange noise, possibly when the regen is going

Not sure of the idle speed. Will take note if it happens again.
  13. Strange noise, possibly when the regen is going

It happened when I switched engine off mid regen I think and then when I got back in an hour later the fans started up again and it started making the noise. It had stopped when I drove the car the next day.
  14. Strange noise, possibly when the regen is going

My 2.0 FR was making some strange noises in stop start traffic last week. Sounded almost like a spring or squeak when coming to a stand still. Fans were going mental under the bonnet at the time. Any ideas?
  15. Poor radio signal

That's disappointing if true, the car isn't even two years old yet. I can pick stations up but most are quite poor quality. Is it a palaver to replace the head unit? I quite like the oem look.
  16. Poor radio signal

The radio signal is really really bad on my 2012 pre facelift. Any ideas to improve it? I can't get stations I used to get in my fabia now.
  17. 2.0 fr - Now with photos on page 4

After a hard run I noticed a loud fan noise persisting after I had switch off and locked up. Is this normal?
  18. Tyre Help

Rain sports are a summer tyre
  19. 2.0 fr - Now with photos on page 4

How many miles do you guys do once the light has come on?
  20. 2.0 fr - Now with photos on page 4

Mainly a 20 mile round commute of mixed traffic and motorway driving. Think it was about 37 litres to fuel up
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise