Search results

1. Hunter

New Wheels

Not going to lie, there's a few scratches on one or two of the alloys (some from a previous owner, some from an accident) - so would this increase the cost?
  2. Hunter

New Wheels

Alright chaps, I'm after some new wheels on my Silver Leon Cupra R! Currently got standard alloys and I fancy some black wheels but hell there is a lot of choice! :blink: On a bit of a budget so wondering if anyone could offer any decent (and fairly cheap) ideas on some black wheels...
  3. Hunter

I need a Forge DV in Dorset

Few of us from Dorset on here!
  4. Hunter

HID's - MOT DEC'11

You sure mate? I was worried before I bought some HIDs and searched google and came across this - http://www.civinfo.com/forum/general-discussion/47708-mot-changes-2011-a.html They seem to think it won't affect us really?
  5. Hunter

Essential new owner mods/improvements??

Supra where did you get your HIDs from mate?
  6. Hunter

Wax & Polish for a Silver LCR

You carry on, haha it wasn't just aimed at him! I love the look of a gleaming car, does waxing just 3 times a year leave it with a constant gleam? Not being funny, just generally enquiring as I'm new to this :happy:
  7. Hunter

How often do you wax yours with Collinite mate?
  8. Hunter

Cheers gents gone for the SRP - but heard things about Lime Prime so may try that next time. Heard great things about Collinite 476 and pretty reasonable with price so may give this a shot. Going to get over on DetailingWorld on polishing/waxing guides - completely new to this whole...
  9. Hunter

Electric wing mirror for pre-facelift Cupra

How easy was it to fit? My front passenger wingmirror cover has become loose as such and going to see what I need to do in order to stabilise it, everytime the passenger door is shut the wingmirror folds in slightly.
  10. Hunter

Hey, I've done a few searches and found quite a few conflicting opinions on what's best to use (and a lot of these threads where from 4-5 years ago). So those of you that have had a silver car or currently drive a silver car, what products do you recommend Wax/Polish wise? Many thanks!
  11. Hunter

hello, just a few questions

Just to say that's the exact ebay item I ordered, came very quick and easy enough to fit on!
  12. Hunter

Karl's Cupra *NEW PARTS*

Not a colour I see very often, looks sweet though! Where did you get the gauges and pop from mate?
  13. Hunter

JC_BOC bocanegra. Not running stage 2 anymore :-(

Where'd you get them from mate? Very nice looking car I must say, your signature really makes it stand out too!
  14. Hunter

POLL: Who has had a water pump failure?

Something I'm looking into. Just purchased a standard LCR 225 that's done 32k and it's an 05 plate - hoping to get this & the cambelt changed sometime soon for peace of mind.
  15. Hunter

Gezmeister's Seat Leon Cupra - Now gone :( replaced with a lexus :)

Just read from start to finish, damn you love your wheels!! Have you still got the same lights you replaced on the first page? What you think of them? As I'm thinking of changing my standard ones over.
  16. Hunter

Recent LCR owner - couple of problems?

Thank you very much, think I've found a replacement switch on eBay! Will need to take a trip to Halfords to get some of those audio removers, so will do that this weekend I expect. As for the wingmirror, the mirror itself is fine and moves with the controls. It's the actual 'wing'/case...
  17. Hunter

Thanks guys! Had a look on eBay but couldnt see a Seat window button so will just have to wait! Also how easy is it to take the front off for climate control? Damn I need to read up my manual, only got a few pages through!
  18. Hunter

Okay so I recently picked up an 05 plate LCR 225. Did every check known to man and was in good working order. However since a week has passed I have found a couple of problems I was hoping you could help me with - Passenger Electric Windows - The button doesn't work as the top of the...
  19. Hunter

Recommend me a HU, Sub & Speakers

So, if I go for the 112ri and that Pioneer WX77A, would I just then need some decent speakers to replace current ones and I'd be good to go and would have a decent sound system in my car? Any speakers you'd recommend?
  20. Hunter

Recommend me a HU, Sub & Speakers

No not needing bluetooth, just didn't see the 112ri model!! So thanks :) May have to check out under-seat subs, that may be ideal. Like I said completely new to ICE in general so not sure whether to amp it or not, would like a decent "high-volume" 'sound system' though so guess I may go...