Search results

1. MichaelLi--

Cupra/Bocanegra Silencer Removal

Which garage was it you got it done mate? Considering getting it done to mines.
  2. MichaelLi--

cupra insurance...

18, 1 Year and 6 months Experience, Policy Holder, 1 Years NCB Admiral Multi-car = 700 odd quid! Not bad at all i must say, Although i don't have the cupra anymore! Got an A1 Black Edition 185 BHP! gutted to i had to get rid of the cupra :(
  3. MichaelLi--

Advice please

I have mines painted, i asked the guy if it was an easy job but he said it took him quite a while. i will upload a picture of it when i get home!
  4. MichaelLi--

Ibiza Cupra Remap Question

I've only had 49 and thats motorway 70mph haha
  5. MichaelLi--

8 times out of 10 each day i drive its mostly granny driving! i only ever race if someone has a shitty corsa then fine il race it but if its like a Bmw wanting to race me then il just let it past me haha!
  6. MichaelLi--

I just wanted better fuel consumption if I'm honest, better in the long run due to the petrol price at the moment. I use to fill up V-power but i didn't really see any difference. Going for a Custom remap so hopefully get more out it as of Revo only really goes to 210 max or there abouts.
  7. MichaelLi--

i usually put it 55 quid and get 290 miles, on friday night i put in 57 quid with 295 miles now down to 90 haha! only sometimes i go wild with it! to hard not to race someone haha
  8. MichaelLi--

i once got 49.2 Mpg on the motorway and that was stock! better get good fuel consumption if i go for stage 1. When you filled up what did the miles read?
  9. MichaelLi--

To the people who has had the cupra remapped at stage 1, How much BHP did you get out of it and what was the fuel economy like i.e. Miles per Gallon and also did it change the Fuel miles on the range? Thanks :)
  10. MichaelLi--

DRL's

only Bi xenons have DRL lol
  11. MichaelLi--

New bocanegra owner :D

Hope to see your Boc around Glasgow area! I have a Speed Blue Cupra!
  12. MichaelLi--

How Much Was Your Insurance Renewal?

18 years old 0 years no claims, driving for 1 year and 3 months! cost me £2500 for the first year - Ibiza cupra! Renewal for may £950 ish with 1 years no claim!
  13. MichaelLi--

Project Bi-xenon : Adding bi-xenon projectors to standard headlights-Mission Complete

Can you tell me what size of the lens are mate? I was thinking of getting a set from retrofit source! The ones I was looking at is 3 inch but don't know of that is too big or too small haha
  14. MichaelLi--

Project Bi-xenon : Adding bi-xenon projectors to standard headlights-Mission Complete

When well that be mate? Will you be uploading pictures and description of it?
  15. MichaelLi--

Can you link me up of what you done :)? Like we're you got the projectors from and what things you used!
  16. MichaelLi--

So what do you think is better then? I have an Ibiza Cupra! I would need to buy another set of headlamps which are dear! Better of with dectane where it comes in the one! I just want bi xenon lights :(
  17. MichaelLi--

I reckon I would go for dectane ones. Ever heard of them? They look nice but only problem is that they are LHD, and uk is RHD so that beam would shine more on the right which is a problem :/
  18. MichaelLi--

Where did you get th projectors from? And how much? Was thinking of doing this but don't know if it's road legal for UK. If so, was it easy to fit? Give me information mate
  19. MichaelLi--

K&N Induction Kit

cheers mate, so you dont recommend it then? what would you recommend?
  20. MichaelLi--

K&N Induction Kit

any links to where you can buy this induction kit? ive tried the KN site but it doesnt seem to show a price :P
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members