Search results

1. jmh0804

Rolling Road Day, South East

Is that it? Before I open this up on other pages
  2. jmh0804

Cupra 290 brake upgrade?

So as above 280/290 brake upgrades? I'll be visiting the ring later in the year so looking to replace these with something a bit more sturdy. Other than EBC, what other brands have people put to the test? Ultimately it's not a racing car so something that finds it self in the middle...
  3. jmh0804

Rolling Road Day, South East

Evening All. I'm going to set up a RR day in the SE, this will be either at: Surrey Rolling Road http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/ Or JKM http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/index.htm Typically run as 10 cars or more. I'm not a brand queen so if you have friends with other makes...
  4. jmh0804

290 vid

Video on my Instagram J44KCK
  5. jmh0804

Realistic MPG from Cupra 290

My average is 22 mpg on my 290. All dependant on your typical driving scenario and how heavy footed you are.
  6. jmh0804

Thinking of ordering a SC290. Opinions please?

And red doesnt look that great for me. There's an old boy I've seen before with one and it's just didn't look right. Couldn't pin point wha though
  7. jmh0804

Thinking of ordering a SC290. Opinions please?

Like wise on sub 8 pack unless you're looking for track time. I'd get the winter pack. Safety pack for convenience options. And the bucket seats are also a must they make the standard seat look like something out of a Vauxhall Nova. Seat sound is also much better than the ordinary
  8. jmh0804

Anyone got a 290 yet

Yeah I like it. As I've said though it's exactly the same as a 280. Just louder when in Cupra. Performance is great. Looks great (when clean) Drive is the same as performance. Sound is nice and quiet when you want it to be and nice and loud when you want it to be. I've only done circa...
  9. jmh0804

How do I know what this C280 has?

Link the car advert. I'll tell you what options it's got.
  10. jmh0804

Full link.

If you watch the video's SEAT have realised on full link they keep going on about "SEAT drive app" I'm currently on iPhone 6. And I cannot find the app that supposedly gives me all these wonderful features with in the AppStore. I've looked on the Seat website and on mirror link. And guess...
  11. jmh0804

Anyone got a 290 yet

I posted a video on my Instagram. J44KCK.
  12. jmh0804

Seat leon mk3 pictures

My old 1.8 tsi SC.
  13. jmh0804

VWR Springs. Cupra.

Who's got VWR springs? I've got a 290 and I've been debating getting them long before having the car. Wondered if you had before and after pictures. And if anyone could comment on the ride and everyday practicality. I don't want to impact on clearance and ride is my issue.
  14. jmh0804

Nav system high. WLAN

I can't connect so no idea either. And I know the dealer will be as good as useless lol
  15. jmh0804

Nav system high. WLAN

Yet has a DVD player.... Lol
  16. jmh0804

Nav system high. WLAN

Anyone with an iPhone and nav high model year 16 made any sense of wlan? I can get my iPhone 6 to connect to it. I can't actually find the car on my phone. Or the phone on my car Help greatly recieved Full link isn't all it's cracked up to be. Doesn't or as of yet play video from you tube.
  17. jmh0804

Cupra 290 collection

Either way I've collected the car this morning. The sound system is in hand. I'll just be living with out lane assist and high beam assis in essence. I've squeezed more out of them. I'm not 100% happy but in not waiting 20 months. I've still got a good spec car. And I've loved using it today.
  18. jmh0804

Seat Sound System

No one can do that spec for less than SS. Mines booked in with studio incar. I'm allowing £2k for the system.
  19. jmh0804

Cupra 290 collection

Neither can. Wiring is different in respect of sound. And different canbus is needed for the rest. Let alone windscreen and fittings
  20. jmh0804

Cupra 290 collection

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.