Search results

1. Stis

Jacks mk4 Ibiza Cupra, team ds:lc

It's been a few years. But another bump. Just to see if anyone knows where this car is. I'd love to buy it back.
  2. Stis

Haha. Thanks for the help mate. I used the forum thread you linked to contact the poster. It turns out he wasn’t the owner of the car, he was just mapping it, although he was friends with the owner at the time. He contacted the owner on my behalf, but he since sold the car on and doesn’t...
  3. Stis

Pretty much lost all faith that the car is going to be found. But if it is still around, annual bump as I'd love to contact the owner to see whether they'd consider selling.
  4. Stis

Annual bump for 2018. The car is taxed and MOT'd so if anyone knows its whereabouts I'll be interested to know. Jack.
  5. Stis

Engine Swap?

Hi all, Long time no see. For those who don’t remember me, probably the majority, I used to own a Mk4 Cupra 20vT back in 2011 and attended loads of clubstands with SCN over the years of my ownership. I’ve got the opportunity to take receipt of a 6L 1.4 16V Formula Sport which, over the...
  6. Stis

Annual bump for 2017. Still looking for the owner of this car. I wouldn’t mind buying it back if it ever came up for sale.
  7. Stis

I thought I’d add another annual bump to this thread, to see if I can trace the whereabouts of the car.
  8. Stis

2010 Zest Sport

For those interested, the car is now up for sale: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201533057290?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  9. Stis

2010 Zest Sport

Finally got round to getting some pictures of the Seat up, along side fellow Ibiza owner James's Mk4 Formula Sport. Pictures by www.mattoakley.co.uk
  10. Stis

2010 Zest Sport

Hello SCN, It’s been a while since I posted here. A very small amount of you may still remember me but for those who don’t, back in 2010 I bought myself a 2007 (57) Mk4 20vT Cupra (thread link) which I loved, and attended a few Ibiza meets with – I think at one point, I was on the clubstand...
  11. Stis

I remember where you used to live. It’s good that you’re still local. Yeah that’s what I’d like to do too. Definitely the best way to do things, if something is only going to go up in value, you’re best of holding on to it for as long as you can. The only problem is that I’m terrible at...
  12. Stis

Yeah man. Definitely worth it. You’re much better putting your money into property than anything else. Where abouts are you living? He’s already ordered some coilovers and an LCR splitter – I feel like it’s 2011 again haha!
  13. Stis

Hahaha. It has been a long time mate. Too long. Everything is going well thanks, he’s settled in completely now and is a lot more interactive. He’s crawling everywhere, which adds a new dynamic to the house, always keeping our eyes out. Tiring still – I can only imagine how two would be! How are...
  14. Stis

Just over a year has gone by since my last post, and I thought I'd drop another message on the thread. So, has anyone seen this beaut' or know where it is? I wouldn't mind getting in touch with the current owner, it's one of those cars I really miss haha.
  15. Stis

I've not logged on in a while - the Ibiza is long gone! I do miss it. One of the best cars I've owned. If anyone knows where it ended up (or even if the owner is somewhere on here) then let me know, I'd love to get in touch with the current owner and see what its like now.
  16. Stis

Charity Bikini Car Wash

update: change in location (for a bigger, flatter one - due to the amount of people coming) see event for new details: https://www.facebook.com/events/153148431547040/
  17. Stis

Charity Bikini Car Wash

less than a week to go lads and ladies.
  18. Stis

Charity Bikini Car Wash

Help for Heroes registered event charity number: 2013080600002448 (for those who want to donate online or follow the progress towards the goal of raising half a grand, or just for reference)
  19. Stis

Charity Bikini Car Wash

20. Stis

i've just checked parkers, you're right, it was never listed as an optional extra or anything: http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/seat/ibiza/hatchback-2002/equipment/ mine definitely had them, it used to beep when you put it in reverse, they worked really well. maybe it was something...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.