Search results

1. Stis

Engine Swap?

Hi all, Long time no see. For those who don’t remember me, probably the majority, I used to own a Mk4 Cupra 20vT back in 2011 and attended loads of clubstands with SCN over the years of my ownership. I’ve got the opportunity to take receipt of a 6L 1.4 16V Formula Sport which, over the...
  2. Stis

2010 Zest Sport

Hello SCN, It’s been a while since I posted here. A very small amount of you may still remember me but for those who don’t, back in 2010 I bought myself a 2007 (57) Mk4 20vT Cupra (thread link) which I loved, and attended a few Ibiza meets with – I think at one point, I was on the clubstand...
  3. Stis

Charity Bikini Car Wash

One for people in Derby... Charity Bikini Car Wash 25th August 2013. - nice girls in bikinis - nice cars - probably one of the best charities to donate to, Help for Heroes https://www.facebook.com/events/153148431547040/
  4. Stis

007p advice

right, i'm taking the car out on a little drive and to a meet on wednesday. for a laugh i want to fit a party blower to the recirc valve. whats the best way to go about doing this? I don't want to throw the car into limp mode so i'm guessing remove the left hand pipe, block that off (maybe with...
  5. Stis

diesel blow off?

Right, my friends bought a leon FR, the 2.0ltr 170ps - he's gone to get it remapped to a stage 1, and they've told him he'll see added benefit from a blow off / recirc valve. he's asked me, and i don't know, so i said i'd ask SCN :) so, i understand that he'd probably get better throttle...
  6. Stis

How can i make a 007p louder on the 20vt

as the title says, i'm just not satisfied with the noise its making with the engine lagging still under the bonet is near enough silent (you can only hear it with the music off) and after letting a friend of mine test it out while i stood by the side of the road, he accelerated in 2nd gear...
  7. Stis

mk4 cupra (petrol) remap and exhaust

can anyone recommend me a good company for a remap and exhaust? so far people have recommended jabbasport does anyone have experience with this? i'm guessing theres loads of you so whats best?
  8. Stis

mk4 cupra blow off valve (on a forge 007p)

right, so the little pipe on the forge 007p - i've done a little research and i think its for actuating the valve, its the smallest one, the vacuum hose my old hose split anyway, so i ordered some 4mm vacuum hosing from forge and i swear to god they've sent me 3mm, its tiny - anyway my car...
  9. Stis

fitted a 007p and open cone to a mk4 petrol cupra and now its sluggish and limp

as stated, i fitted my 007p, an open cone filter, and at the moment i've put a sock over where the oil breather should be, (i've got an oil breather but the diameter is smaller than the diameter of the pipe so i need to get some of those rubber spacers) the car starts and drives fine (and...
  10. Stis

blow off valve

i'm sure theres a lot on this, so sorry if its a repost whats the best blow off valve for a mk4 cupra. i've just come into a nice amount of money so this is what i want to do with it haha ;)
  11. Stis

Jacks mk4 Ibiza Cupra, team ds:lc

Alright everyone so i turned 21, so i thought i'd get myself a new car. this is my old car: and here is a few pictures of the new one its all standard, straight from seat main dealer in derby: i'm going to miss the old saxo... but onwards and upwards and all...
  12. Stis

pressing the fob to lock and unlock a cupra

i've done a quick search, but i cant find anything its a 57 ibiza cupra right... when i press lock, it clicks three tims, and then locks the boot then if i press lock again, it does one short click then a high pitched click if i press it a third time, it repeats the first noise fourth...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.