Search results

1. Slow speed fan

If you want replacement radiator fan (not new but from stock of broken Mk3s), go on facebook and look for Jason Appleby. He has a stock of parts and always been very good to deal with on the numerous parts I've got from him
  2. MK3 Ibiza Cupra parts

If I'm looking for parts I tend to go on FB page called Mk3 Seat Ibiza Cupra's Break (99-02)
  3. Looking to sell my seat ibiza cupra R

It's a bit crystal ball to be honest. I don't see many folk on here, or other sites, posting much about Mk3's (or appreciating them to be honest) so its quite hard to judge. A yardstick could be Mk1/Mk2 Golfs which are a bit older than our Ibiza's but are going up in price. I used to have both...
  4. Looking to sell my seat ibiza cupra R

Not looking to buy as I am restoring my own Cupra, but for your reference on the Seat Ibiza Mk3 owners club facebook page there was a standard Cupra R put up at £5,500 last week. Im biased but wouldn't budge from around that. If I was buying, as well as usual questions, I'd be keen to know the...
  5. Dump valve question

No bother hopefully helps but let us know if not. Good to see someone else trying to restore/keep another on the road(y)
  6. Dump valve question

This diagram should help you work out where things should go: Got this picture before I did the N249/SAI delete which should help bottom of blow off valve into N249: Hope that helps?
  7. Dump valve question

Recirc blow off valve rather than dump valve and I'd say that's the N249 valve you have highlighted in second picture. Can you post a picture which is taken a bit further back showing blow off valve and TIP? I've done the SAI delete on mine so no longer have the N249 valve but, from memory, that...
  8. Part number - Rear brake splash panel bolts?

Thanks! I didn't manage to find them so they are still on my to-do list. The current bolts are going need a bit of work to get out so I've left for now and removed the brake disc splash panels on both sides as both seriously corroded. On the plus side, the hubs and bearings were easy to replace...
  9. Part number - Rear brake splash panel bolts?

Anyone able to tell me the part number for the bolts which fix the rear brake splash panel? Got two new splash panels but current bolts are not looking great so don't want to make a start without new ones. Can't see them on the etka diagrams.
  10. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Superb, thanks. CMS do an intercooler so going to work out what I need from them and possibly use some Mishimoto silicone hoses too.
  11. K03s swap issue

Excuse the state of the engine bay but here goes 1) This is a very helpful diagram for you to follow through: 2) Actuator pipe I think you are referring too: 3) That pipe goes into the N75 valve as follows: 4) The bottom pipe from your BOV goes to the intake pipe as follows: I've...
  12. K03s swap issue

I’ll post pics tomorrow to help you out, easier than explaining via part numbers!
  13. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Looking forward to seeing the updates. Great to see someone else keeping their Ibiza in top condition. Lockdown has given me motivation to start showing my Ibiza some much needed TLC - it’s a daily runner but power steering pump replaced, new TIP, pipercross cone air filter fitted, SAI removed...
  14. Help with part number (pics)

Cheers, will give that a try at the weekend. I've got a basic code reader so might hook that up to see if it throws up a code whilst pulled out. Essentially what I'm trying to work out is why all the gunk is over the pipes it sits on. It's not oil but coolant I think when I wipe it off. Hence...
  15. Help with part number (pics)

Trying to work out the part number for the following item (circled in red): From the ETKA link below I don't think it's 1J0 121 087 E as that doesn't look like it has an electrical connection on the top. https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/ibiza+st/ib/2002-238/1/121-121030/#17 Any ideas would be...
  16. Obsolete...

There is a chap on Facebook called Jason Appelby who breaks a load of mk3s. If I can't get my parts on GSF/Euro or Ebay (German or UK if searching by VAG part) then he often comes up with the goods.
  17. Best place to source new sill trim and wings?

Hello! I've managed to get another MOT out of the Ibiza Cupra at relatively low expense which is great. The downside, however, is that the bodywork will need some serious attention if I want to prolong its life much more. Rust on the sills/broken sill trim, rust on offside drivers wing and rust...
  18. Rs4 discs and brakes

Look like B7 RS4 discs and callipers. If correct, that's a v.good price for the package presuming the discs have a decent depth on them? I assume you don't have the rears too? If you did, rear discs are worth a pretty penny having had to shell out for some a few weeks ago. If struggle to sell...
  19. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Good work! What's the plans? Engine bay isn't as bad as mine!
  20. ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

They look great. Been debating about changing my Superleggra's for something else. Was thinking of a switch down to 16s to get a bit more comfort back but I've just put on a Bilstein B12 kit and that seems to have helped
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.