Search results

1. Willie

New member from Scotland checking in.

Yip, good choice. The fuel economy on them is almost as good at the 2.0 TDI. Happy motoring
  2. Willie

New member from Scotland checking in.

Aye aye Welcome along What car you going for? A hot one?
  3. Willie

I'm back!!

Hey "Willy" ;) I've just bought Els lcr and I have a Honda integra typre r DC2 Cheers James
  4. Willie

LCR light weight edition, Getting broken up

Thank you Craig. Not sure about readers rides thread. Not really got the time or the mods to do to justify one Thank you El Thank you Darren I need to know more about this. Pm me :)
  5. Willie

I'm back!!

Thank you. No one else cares :'(
  6. Willie

SSSSOOOOOO....... I'm back!!! I've just bought a nicely modded LCR of a fellow SCN member who most of you will know well. He's a cracking lad and doing business with him so far has been a pleasure. I'm not planning on doing much to his car as its pretty much all done anyway. Just fuel and...
  7. Willie

I'm back!!

Hey all I'm back in the fold :) Group hug!!!!
  8. Willie

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Hey all, Yip I'm soon to be back in a LCR, a very nicely looked after and modded one at that. El has done most of what I would have done to another LCR anyway. As has been said we're both happy with the deal. I know the financial outlay modding a car brings but also know the massive loss...
  9. Willie

Hey Eck. The parts will be on a.nother Seat forum. This one allows part sales. If your still not too sure where PM me
  10. Willie

Thank you all. Nice comments are always nice to get, so thank you. It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be breaking this car. I'm very focussed on what I need to do in my life and nothing gets in my way. I have really missed driving this car as its was VERY go cart like and huge...
  11. Willie

Bye!!! So, its come time to rip this car apart and sell it in bits. I've come on so far in my knowledge, understanding and confidence since joining SCN. I could not have possibly managed to do as much as I have without it but then I would probably not have gone as far either, ha ha. This...
  12. Willie

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

I've known of AM for a while and do not plan to use him ever, thats all
  13. Willie

What is this fallen out from under the car?

Speak to David at SereMotors, he'll know for sure
  14. Willie

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

oh oh!!
  15. Willie

:), thank you Kat
  16. Willie

Cheers dude Wow, hello stranger. Thank for the best wishes
  17. Willie

KatCowie's LCR 210 - Foxy :)

She's got new toys to play with so Foxy is on the back burner
  18. Willie

Thanks El, I've never been in one either but drrrroooooolllll. It's a long way away but looking forward to track car shopping with the knowledge I've amassed on here :)
  19. Willie

Yip, seems to be popular just now but means you guys that are standing firm get good deals and lots of second hand parts going about. I was collecting parts considering that I was going to start racing soon but not anymore. As a very great actor once said, "I'll be back"
  20. Willie

Al's 2010 (60 plate) Speed Blue Revo Stage 2+ Leon Cupra - Moved on to a new home :-)

Canna see the photo dude, but it might be my IT police?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members