Search results

1. Ibiza FR TDi or Fiesta ST?

i had a fiesta 1.4 zetec, i went to my current fr. i know i cant say anythin about the [power of the ST, but the only good thing i can think about for the fiesta, is the short shift gearbox..... i'd say thats the ONLY good thing about the new fiesta!!! the ST looks borin, probably is borin...
  2. Recall Notice TDI engine

just a quick question, but by having these tandem fuel pump bolts replaced, will it in any way need ecu re-programming or anything..... just wonderin whether it#'ll affect revo or not. i guess it wont as its just replacing of bolts but then again it takes over an hour to replace some bloody...
  3. Recall Notice TDI engine

got my letter today, tandem fuel pump bolts check. gotta be booked in but i can see it being a while till it gets done
  4. Boost gauge installed

wow that looks really good!!!!! and i woul;dnt bother paintin the gauge housin as i think that looks great!!!
  5. Tdi Faq

Tubos a very very simplified diagrams and explanations of how a turbocharger works http://auto.howstuffworks.com/turbo.htm
  6. Reasonably priced mod #4

i'll just wait and see. when i bought my car in september, the guy who sold it me mentioned that what some people are doing now is changin the rear wiper blade on the mk4's to the ones off the cupras but i cant see much difference. but he said it was a whole wiper with a smooth assembly, so...
  7. Reasonably priced mod #4

what about ibiza mk 4 pd130 fr???? is that the same codes as these; wiper arm 6y6955704 might be superseaded by 6y6955707A wiper cover 6y6955435 wiper blade 6y0955425
  8. Recall Notice TDI engine

i had doubts and didnt know when my car was built(havin got my car on september 1st im guessin mine was one to be recalled), so i rung up seat customer care on 0500 222222 and they called me back and said not to worry as if i am affected letters will be out asap. i only rung seat assistance...
  9. esp/tcs

wow, what a topic starter i got going! just a shame i dont understand any of what ppl are saying!!! tcs is good, was showin me mate how it worked in the wet, went round a roundabout, floored it in 2nd an it kicked in superbly!!!! car went slidin, TCS cut power down, and on, and down, and...
  10. esp/tcs

is it the same thing with just a different title or 2 totally different systems? i have tcs on my 54 plate ibiza 130 fr, but after watchin a movie clip of an ibiza doin a test track it mentions esp on a ibiza sport? does it mean tcs?? im really confused as i thought it was all the same thing