Search results

1. Cup Spoiler FR / Cupra / Aero - Group Buy (Officially Approved)

hello, Is it just me, or is there a difference between these splitters on how "tight" they are fitting on the sides? Tight: Less tight: ???
  2. TFSI Mikes Stage 2+ Cupra

looks good!:)
  3. MK2 Cupra Performance Clutch

I have sachs, clutch and flywheel. Nice and hard ;-)
  4. What mods on your Cupra?!

@ DANGB Is it worth the money and the time to install a differential?
  5. What mods on your Cupra?!

Sounds like high potential Any of you that have a differential (like Qualify) in their Cupras?
  6. What mods on your Cupra?!

No offence taken, but I wouldet write a figure (or anything else here) if I wasent sure. Actually I dont care too much about the HP alon, I care about the package of drivability, performance and durability. Now I get a sachs racing clutch to compleate the package, then I'm settled.
  7. What mods on your Cupra?!

??? good thing I dont care about you believing or not. but yes, I had it dynoed 2 times with results of 332 and 340 see also www.oettinger.de
  8. What mods on your Cupra?!

9. What mods on your Cupra?!

@ Sash I cant remember any tuners who are located in Esbjerg, but maybe Storegaard Biler in Bramming can help you. Dyno in Danish is called "Rullefelt" Btw, why use the time on a dyno before getting the car trimmed? And here are some tuners in DK that I know have made SW for the...
  10. What mods on your Cupra?!

Where in Denmark do you live?
  11. Facelift My09? Rumours or spypics?

hello guys. today I was at the local dealer. He apperantly had a visit from SEAT where the consultant had told him some things about what to change when the new Leon come.. 1. New FR w. 170HK Petrol 1.4TSI engine 2. New ECO Motive w. better MPG figures 3. New Cupra R (!!!) with 2.0TSI...
  12. Improving sound system in Leon ?

It have now been 3 weeks after I changed to Velocity Vc662 in the front doors (Tweeter in A-pillars) + Vx662 in the back doors, and this is GREAT compared to the sound before... Also the THb 210a active sup I added in the trunk helps a lot!! Simple operation, all 4 doors took app. 20 min...
  13. MFD2 sound quality

change the speakers... I went for Velocity Vc 662 in the front and Vx662 in the rear, then I added a Blaupunkt THb 210a subwoofer in the trunk. Improvement was tremendous - bigger than just the headunit upgrade. Next spring I will do a full upgrade though..
  14. K1 Splitter - Performance VW

hello guys, some bad news have come up... It seems that there have been a problem with the first production run, meaning that the tooling for front spoiler have caused an molding fault = the whole production have been scrapped... Now we have to wait another month before the kit will be...
  15. K1 Splitter - Performance VW

no problem... The exaust is for R32 style = dual exhaust more or less centred.. Yhere should be one in the SEAT programme for both Cupra and FR (Petrol)
  16. K1 Splitter - Performance VW

partnumbers are correct
  17. K1 Splitter - Performance VW

News are here... So guys, Despite I did not get my own kit yet, I still poste the partnumbers here: Frontspoiler: 1P0071060 Rear splitter: 1P0071061 or 1P0071061A (depending exhaust type) Side skirts: 1P0071610 Roof spoiler: 1P0071650 Rear splitter comes for original exhaust or R32...
  18. Painting the back of the seats in the Cupra...

some pictures are found here: http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?mid=pdrth#/page2/
  19. Post your MK2 Leon Power/Torque graph

Hello Guys, Herewith a graph of my Cupra with Oettinger Stage 2 setup: Is nice.....
  20. K1 Splitter - Performance VW

@ dj.. Should be reliable... And you guys may even get the premier on the coming motorshow in UK. @ Emkay, lets see who is getting it first... @ levia.... From the pictures I have seen (!!!) there were only 2 versions, original and centre exhaust, but why not a third version.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members