Search results

1. alex13p

Clicking sound on idle 1.4 TSI 180PS

Evening folk, been a while, I'm now an Audismen unfortunately but I'm on here to get some help as my missus took my Ibiza cupra off me and she's having some problems. There seems to be a strange clicking noise coming from the metal unit that i've pointed to in the pic above. I can't...
  2. alex13p

Turn of Anti Pinch windows

Anyone know if/how to turn of the anti-pinch feature on the windows?
  3. alex13p

Buying Discs and Pads for '03 LCR

Anyone recommend best place to get pads and discs from? Also what brand are people using on LCR Brembo's (323mm I believe!). I've looked on Euro's and carparts4less and they are pretty much same for same. Wondering if anyone has seen any amazing deals anywhere?
  4. alex13p

Wheel Bearing Price

Anyone on here had a front wheel bearing changed? I need to get the offside front done. It's loose and is knocking when turning right hard/fast. Not taken it to the garage yet as I've been working but was just curious on my lunch break to see what I should be expecting!
  5. alex13p

Lowest Mileage LCR - Black

Been meaning to put this up for a while now but thought I should formally introduce my new LCR. 23500 miles on the clock All standard and untouched except a Stage1 Revo Map (Came with the switch box as well :) ) I'd say that has to be the lowest mileage LCR that I've seen on here...
  6. alex13p

Leon OEM Radio Removal Keys

Has anyone got some radio removal keys for the Aura OEM radio that they'd rather have a couple of quid for than have sat in their garage? Also, is there a good thread in here for audio upgrading with pictures etc... I found the water seal/door removal thread which is handy for getting doors...
  7. alex13p

Tyre Recomendation

hi everyone, currently sat on side of road, bored, waiting for mate to turn up with compressor so I can limp home. back passenger gone down 2nd time today = puncture :( Gonna have to shout the garages tomorrow for some replacements, saw on here while ago someone suggested a good combo of...
  8. alex13p

Cupra/Boc Dashboard Staging

I've just had a look through a VAGCOM manual that was put in a thread below and it talks about how Staging isn't available in the Mk5 Ibiza, but it is in the Skoda. For all who don't know. Staging, apparently, is where the needles on the dash do a full sweep and back to zero when the ignition...
  9. alex13p

Beautiful Cupra

anyone seen this before? i want that debadged and outlined grill, so smart
  10. alex13p

Clifford Alarm Systems

Any one had a Clifford Alarm installed? I finally figured out how to set the standard alarm off in my car and decided that it's pretty poor in terms of keeping my vehicle safe. I want a clifford system and was looking for experiences or opinions
  11. alex13p

Pictures of New Ibiza?

Look at the intro for Club seats e-Mag. http://www.clubseatmag.com/3 What is that car? I want those wheels!!!! Car is branded "IBZ".......? Anyone have any ideas?
  12. alex13p

alex13p - Speed Blue Cupra SC

Yommmm!
  13. alex13p

Cupra going in for a look - DSG rattle & Engine Management Lights

Car is booked in for a check on monday afternoon. Had the infamous engine light, car shaking, no power experience few weeks after having it - didnt happen again so dismissed it. But whilst flooring the balls off of it the other day, going through the gears, the light came on again. Maybe i...
  14. alex13p

Speaker Sizes?

Hello Simple - people on here have upgraded their stock speakers, yet i cant find the measurements for all three sets of speakers. I would look but from another guide i found on here, it looks like a right ball ache to get panels off. Can someone put up the following Tweeter sizes...
  15. alex13p

Speaker Upgrade Guide Wanted

Please add guide from the forum to here for removing door cards, pillar fascias and access to read speakers. Speaker sizes. Wiring help. etc
  16. alex13p

Adding iPod/USB and Bluetooth to Ibiza Headunit

So this has cropped up a few times on here and for most people its completely irrelevant as they have it as standard in their cars. For people like me who have a slightly older version or an ex-demo this doesnt come as standard and it's really frustrating. I was in the dealership yesterday...
  17. alex13p

Buying Used Ibiza Cupra - Advice please

Hi all, new to the forum, been looking at getting a new car for a while, had my heart set on a skoda vrs but have been blown away by how much nicer the ibiza cupra is. ive found an ex demo in speed blue for sale. it has a sunroof and thats it in terms of optional extras. if i was to buy this...