Search results

1. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Mate do it ! it will be the best £150 you have ever spent !:D As for the map no problems at all very happy with it, it pulls like a train and it has an alot smother power curve than standard very little turbo lag which is great for everyday driving. No clutch slip at all, and as an added...
  2. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Ok so i fitted the new custom grill on the weekend, i really like it :D :D the chrome breaks up the black a bit and gives a "less is more" kind of look..
  3. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Cheers bud, yeah i like the look of it its a bit different, looking forward to seeing it on the car ! The front end defo needs an LCR splitter, dont suppose you know anybody selling one do you ?
  4. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

So small update.. I brought a badge less grill off of another member (Cheers Paul :D !) and fitted it Thursday night... (sorry poor quality iPhone pics) I initially liked it but as the day went on i looked at the front and i think it was just too much black and it needed something...
  5. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Cheers for the comments Craig :) Yeah ive got a few visual changes planned, picking up a debadged grill tonight so should have some pics of that soon, followed soon after by an LCR splitter... then the other things on my list should follow after.. :D Thats the pans for the moment, would...
  6. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Ok so just a small update... Had the car re-mapped on Saturday @ Awesome GTI, i had Awesome's own map put on it and wow ! Its like a new car :p I havnt got any RR read outs as i didnt have enough time to get it done,but what i can say is the power curve is very smooth, massive amounts of...
  7. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

just thought id upload some quick shots of my new semi de-badged rear end. And also a few cool night shots i took in my underground car park. :D
  8. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

no worries man, gimme a shout when get the post count ! (rhyming was not intended :rofl:)
  9. Ibiza interior lights, minds of their own !

Great cheers for the advice ! i think ill have to get some LED bulbs in their at the same time, would be rude not too :p
  10. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Nice one cheers man ! I just tried to send you a PM mate but it sais "your not accepting them" ? try send me one if you can...
  11. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Yeah would be good to see some pics of yours mate.. also if you consider going back to standard can i have first dibs on your badge less if you decide to sell ?
  12. Ibiza interior lights, minds of their own !

Oh good im glad its not an Ibiza thing :) Cool just had a look on the bay plenty of them about, cheap mod too by the looks of it ! Easy to fit ?
  13. Ibiza interior lights, minds of their own !

I just wanna check if this is just me or not but does anybody else have the same problem with their interior lights in their mk4 ? :confused: If i turn the interior light on it turns off by itself 30 seconds later ! even though it is set in the manual position. drives me up the wall ...
  14. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Yeah true, i might take them out see how it sits / rides. if its poor ill put em back in again.. :think: Im also considering getting a de-badged grill and maybe some yellow lamin x for the fogs Opinions ?
  15. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Cheers mate, ive had to rise the front a bit as it was very bouncy not much though only a couple of centremeters. Im not as happy with the rear i think it need to go down a bit more im considering taking the adjusters out.... :)
  16. Syy's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI "Lowbeeza"

Ok so its been a while since ive updated this thread... After a love hate relationship with the car, ive decided im gonna keep it for another few years and do a few mods here and there to keep me interetsed in it. Im treking up the Manchester next weekend to get the car Re-mapped @...
  17. oil lights flash and beeps

here you go, third post down shows you how to do it... Clicky :)
  18. 1.9 TDi Cupra Induction Kit

Hmm this is interetsing, mine (FR PD130) is going up to Awesome GTI for a stage 1 remap end of this month :D (very excited) I was actually considering changing to a green panel filter before the map, but reading through this thread it sounds as if its just as "air efficient" and cost efficient...
  19. Low Boost EML Light (PD130) Help Please

Ok so its taken me a while to get round to doing it (lack of tools) but ive just replaced the glow plug on cylinder 1 and the car does seem to be starting alot smother, problem is the engine management light is still on :confused: Is the light supposed to clear its self our do i need to get...
  20. Kumho KU39's Quick Review

Was the first time i used them and i agree the service was excellent, all in all a very fair price i thought, i had all the allignment done at the same time which was only £20 extra from the garage. My last tyres were destroyed on the inside edge so thought i should have it done. really good...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members