Search results

1. DazJohnson

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Located in Worksop, Nottinghamshire (S81) Genuine HEX+CAN cable with latest software. 4 years experience S81 VAG Diagnostics http://www.facebook.com/WorksopVAGCOM
  2. DazJohnson

Disable lightbulb error light

I've found a way to disable the "Cold Diagnostics" for the lights on VCDS (VAGCOM) but think they will still bring a fault due to the canbus system constantly scanning. Looks like either swapping for error free led's or buying a few load resistors
  3. DazJohnson

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Located in Worksop, Nottinghamshire (S81) Genuine HEX+CAN cable with latest software. 3 years experience http://www.facebook.com/WorksopVAGCOM
  4. DazJohnson

Disable lightbulb error light

Hi all, I've got some aftermarket bulbs in my Leon, evidently bringing on the bulb blown warning light. Is there an option within VCDS (VAGCOM) to disable this or select which bulbs to check. Had a quick look today but can't see any in the coding/adaptation options. If there isn't then...
  5. DazJohnson

newbie pd130 advice please

Fault Codes found on vagcom Address 08: Auto HVAC Labels: None Part No: 6L0 820 043 A Component: CLIMAtronic PQ24 0201 Shop #: WSC 00000 000 00000 VCID: 244DE0DAE4C0DE9 1 Fault Found: 01274 - Air Flow Flap Positioning Motor (V71) 000 - - FAULT...
  6. DazJohnson

OK no problem mate
  7. DazJohnson

If you give me your email address I'll email you my number. Wetherby Services - Closest I could meet you tomorrow, on nightshift so need to be in Worksop for about 9ish I could possibly meet you closer through the week though.
  8. DazJohnson

Have a look on the radiator hoses for a temperature sensor and temperature warning sensor (one has 4 connectors and the other has 2), if you find these, try cleaning them and the connectors. I'll be driving from Durham to Worksop on Monday afternoon so I could meet you somewhere on the A1 if...
  9. DazJohnson

Have you checked the condition of the sensor on the coolant header tank. Are you free on Monday afternoon as I could do a diagnostics on your car to see what the fault is coming up with?
  10. DazJohnson

I'll happy plug my "diagnostics tool" (VAGCOM) into your car. Where about in yorkshire are you?
  11. DazJohnson

remap mot?

Mine just passed today as well with a remap. Although I got an advisory for removing the CAT
  12. DazJohnson

Vagcom lincolnshire please

I'm in the North-East at weekends mate (Sunderland/Durham/Newcastle) I work different shifts each week so could arrange a time through the week?
  13. DazJohnson

Throttle body reset - Need Vag-Com please :)

Where abouts in Nottingham are you?
  14. DazJohnson

Vagcom lincolnshire please

If you could drive to Worksop, Nottinghamshire S80 area I would be more than happy to help
  15. DazJohnson

anyone in newcastle

Suggest a date and time. PM me your mobile as well. It'll be easier for me on Sunday.
  16. DazJohnson

VAGCOM Request - Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Yeah if thats ok for you I could meet you there & I've never seen that car park full I'll email you phone number.
  17. DazJohnson

Could meet at the layby at M1 Junction 31 (I think - A57 Worksop) It'll take 30-60minutes mate depending on whats wrong
  18. DazJohnson

If this needs to be done tomorrow I would prefer to do it after work (after 11pm) or Tuesday morning. I could always leave earlier to do this for you tomorrow morning. I will have to let you know tomorrow as to what I'm doing though.
  19. DazJohnson

Nope I live in Worksop and work just outside of Worksop and on Mondays I come down the A1 from Newcastle, I can meet you anywhere you want though.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.