Search results

1. mr cheese 2

Update

Hi guys, haven't been on here for ages, still got the seat cordoba 19tdi 130, it's had a few modifications since the last time I was on here, just recently had a respray, going in next week to be detailed and to put a new ceramic coating on the car that it's always dry, we'll see, here are a few...
  2. mr cheese 2

Help with suspension

Thanx Damian, I thought so, it's fw coilcovers I've had them for £150 which I think is cracking price. Many thanx martin
  3. mr cheese 2

Help with suspension

Hi guys, I thinking of buying a set of adjustable coilcovers, I've got a seat cordoba 6L 03, will a set of coilcovers from a seat Ibiza 6L, I think they will as they are the same chasis. Thanx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. mr cheese 2

Electrics

Hi guys wondering if anyone can help me out, I've got a seat cordoba 6L 2003 that I need the boot wiring loom, will the Ibiza wiring loom be the same, I know mines got a boot and the Ibiza is a hatchback, but are looms the same. Many thanx martin
  5. mr cheese 2

Engine swap

Thanx matey Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. mr cheese 2

Engine swap

Hi guys, wondering if any can help out plz, I've got a seat Cordoba 19 tdi130 6L, which is same chasis as the Ibiza, I want 2 change the engine, will the Ibiza cupra 19 tdi 160 fit straight in, if not, wot modifications would I need 2 do for it 2 fit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. mr cheese 2

wing mirrors and door handles carbon fibred

:thumbup:thanx guys, in a couple of weeks time, i`m hoping 2 have the cupra bumper on, well by the 23/24 june ready 4 the gti international show anyway, that`s wot i hope, wen done put a few pics up of it.
  8. mr cheese 2

wing mirrors and door handles carbon fibred

:thumbup:hi guys, b4 u say anything else, i know wot u r going 2 say, u have got 2 much carbon fibre, but i`ve just got rid of all the chrome, but here r the photos
  9. mr cheese 2

carbon fibre seat badge

Good luck matey, looks hard, I haven't got the patients lol, hope the weather clears 4 u
  10. mr cheese 2

carbon fibre seat badge

:lol:must confess, i didn`t do it, i`m bloody useless when it comes to things that this, lol, the guy who did my tints did it, i`m having the roof and wing mirror covers done with him, so wen done i post some pics of them, thanx 4 the comments guys.
  11. mr cheese 2

carbon fibre seat badge

:D wot do u think of this then, a bit unusual, seen them sprayed black b4, wanted 2 c how it look liked in carbon fibre. PRETTY GOOD, if i say so myself.
  12. mr cheese 2

NAB's mk3 onvi cupra

General Looking good Nathan, glad u got the car booked in, will look even better than matey, c u soon.
  13. mr cheese 2

update photos my cordy

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/picture.php?pictureid=4847&albumid=1333&dl=1332623780&thumb=1 (close up) of carbon fibre under number plate http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/picture.php?pictureid=4848&albumid=1333&dl=1332623780&thumb=1 new r8 headlights and debadged centre with black surround...
  14. mr cheese 2

Wheels on, and looking awesome

thanx 4 the comments, keep u updated with photos, when i`ve fitted everything else, bumper and headlights next, fingers xed in the next 2 weeks.
  15. mr cheese 2

wheels 2 come next

:)thanx mate, they r about 700 quid but that`s with the tyres and i`m having flush valves, so not bad at all. HAPPY DAYZ. thanx again 4 the rely.
  16. mr cheese 2

wheels 2 come next

:Dthese r the rims i`m hoping 2 have the end of this month they r lenzo 17" black tyres 215/40 all round putting 5mm spacers on back, fingers xed.
  17. mr cheese 2

New Cordoba

welcome :Dhi there, welcome 2 the club, car looks stunning, i have a 2003 cordoba 19tdi 130 i`ve had it chipped up and now it`s 185bhp wicked.
  18. mr cheese 2

NAB's mk3 onvi cupra

1 or 2 of the threads were on about sorting the hoses at the side and having the intercooler like that, but it`s your pride and joy u do wot u like 2 it. i`m not fussed with the intercooler like that, rest of the car is` MINT`. nice work mate.
  19. mr cheese 2

NAB's mk3 onvi cupra

general :thumbup: looking good mate,pretty much the same as everyone mentioned, 1 question about the intercooler where u`ve got it, don`t u find u got 2 b careful about stones flying up and doing damage 2 it. thanx
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.