Search results

1. Hi ya miss here :p

Sure she'll be well worth it!
  2. 2010 Alhambra Owners Manual pdf

Ha ha, I know a good translater? Can get one from SEAT next week, just could do with a copy for the weekend! Cheers tho
  3. Hi ya miss here :p

Hope she's on the road soon! Welcome Miss24 :)
  4. 2010 Alhambra Owners Manual pdf

Afternoon all, I need a copy of the latest model Alhambras owners manual as a pdf, anyone got one or point me in the direction of one?! Thanks, Ben
  5. Wills and Ellis of York! Not good!

D M Keith are now the ONLY SEAT approved dealer to carry out warranty and supply new cars in York at Whitehall Garage, Wigginton Road, York Telephone 01904 69 29 21
  6. SEAT scoops its biggest fleet deal to date

Seat have a massive deal with circle leasing, who supply amongst other cars Ibiza 1.2 S's to body shops up and down the country! Roll on SEAT Fleet dept :D
  7. Modification for Seat Emergency Response driving....HELP!

Yeah look forward to the pics!
  8. Modification for Seat Emergency Response driving....HELP!

999 calls in your own car as overtime sounds pretty cool by the way!
  9. Modification for Seat Emergency Response driving....HELP!

You need to find a constant live or run a new one from the battery. make sure you put a switch on the feed (to make sure it does not drain the battery when you dont need it) and a fuse too!
  10. End of the 1.4 twin charger

The engine and box is amazing! However SOME do have major issues. SEAT have had to replace some of the engines, and saw a major engine rebuild on one the other week, which had not even done a hundred miles :/ Seen more which have been fine though :d
  11. New Exeo Marketing Campaign?

Seen one in Barnsley too . . . of all places! About time they showed them off :D
  12. What MPG are you getting from your tdi

Did the same trip in a Leon 2.0 T FSI FR DSG last week, wicked drive and the DSG is amazing, but i got the 211 bhp beast down to 6mph at one bit :/ and average a mere 29mph on my 90 mile round trip! All about the diesel unless someone else paying the fuel :D
  13. May 2010 Leon FR TDi - Rear parking sensors

The first car we had (as a SEAT dealer) with them on Was a September 2010 car, As a rule any car built from August 2010 onwards had them as standard. But theoretically if a car could built early part of 2010, would not have the convenience pack - parking sensors and might not have been...
  14. May 2010 Leon FR TDi - Rear parking sensors

All Model Year 11 Onwards Leon FR's Come standard with a convenience pack - Rear Parking Sensors, Auto Lights and Auto Wipers. This was popular option on the previous models :D
  15. What MPG are you getting from your tdi

I do 90 Mile round trip in my Leon FR CR , M1 traffic and few dual carriageways average 49 mpg ! Although only done 9,000 miles barely bedded in :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.