Search results

1. Greenjag

Found this on ebay...

Is that the ex-met police car? Had my eye on that one. Looks so good in a different colour to the normal. Q
  2. Greenjag

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Might be good to have a northern meet somewhere central like betws-y-coed. Go for drive round snowdonia. I'm seem to remember there's a few good roads ;-). Then back to betws-y-coed for tea then all go our separate ways. Feel free to work on this loose plan.
  3. Greenjag

what have you done to your car today ?

I found that too, but already had a phono lead in the house that I used instead of the supplied connects2 lead. I've swapped back to the original lead so I can just have the little black box poking underneath the ashtray. So far I've found I just need to hit connect on Bluetooth settings when I...
  4. Greenjag

My dad was looking at one for the house. he bought this one, and i just had to see if i could get it to work in the car. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-A2DP-Audio-Receiver-For-Auto-Car-Radio-AUX-IN-Home-Stereo-Speaker-New-/160882548398?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item257558deae Works but...
  5. Greenjag

Added a Bluetooth stereo adapter to my connects2 lead, now I can play music and make phone calls without fiddling with wires. all on the Oem stereo.
  6. Greenjag

Nothing. I couldn't even see it today. it's somewhere under 3ft of snow.
  7. Greenjag

Window fitting tips/advice wanted please

Many thanks. Just what I needed, the little trick to wiggle it in with. Got every piece of glass out except the one hiding in one of the drainage holes in the door. Tw@ing thing torn a chunk out my finger.
  8. Greenjag

Window fitting tips/advice wanted please

Just a quick one, Other night some little. @r53#0/3 decided my front seat needed accessorising with a brick, and so lobbed one right through my window. I'm just about to refit a replacement window, and was wondering had anyone, whose changed their front windows got any tips of getting it in...
  9. Greenjag

Anyone got any good tips for getting rid of glass
  10. Greenjag

Giving her a clean out. After someone decided I needed a brick in my front seat for Xmas.
  11. Greenjag

alarm problems

I had similar problem with alarm going off while driving, turned out to be a door lock module failing, open all your doors and see if one of your puddle light isn't on
  12. Greenjag

Headlight buzzer and puddle light

Not hard to replace but it's fiddly, I managed it and I have a very low level of mechanical expertise
  13. Greenjag

Headlight buzzer and puddle light

Sounds very much like the door lock. Have an eBay item number :-) 320949706509
  14. Greenjag

Took her along the A4212. 17 miles of 60mph driving fun. Got to end of the road turned round and came back again,
  15. Greenjag

Trim levels

One more thing my metallic paint goes all over the bumpers, no black stripes at bottom of the bumpers.
  16. Greenjag

Trim levels

I've got the sx and I have black plastics. 4x electric windows, heated mirrors, climatronic, cloth sports seats(look same a cupra but with no logos) and cd player.
  17. Greenjag

Central locking

Check the plastic bit that plugs the wires into the door lock is in fully and clicked in. Sometimes takes a bit of force for it to click in.
  18. Greenjag

Picked it up from Bodyshop after having door and wing replaced and sprayed after someone pulled out of t junction without looking.
  19. Greenjag

Quality of parts from gsf/ euro ..

I've always told them I've got the seat part numbering ask if the vw part number is the same, and if they do they let me have it, As some do and some don't. If I remember last time I had a brake switch it had vw Audi skoda and seat badges on it.
  20. Greenjag

Quality of parts from gsf/ euro ..

When I changed mine I bought mine from a vw garage identical part number and the one I took out wasn't a vag one. The vw one I put in was twice the size and much more solidly built. Oh and I only paid £8 for it.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.