Search results

1. FR or Cupra

Cupra, there's some bargins at the moment! Below your budget aswel
  2. Cornering Lights

On mine, the lights turn withe the direction of the steering wheel
  3. Airbag light - dealer or local garage?

im in york, do you know anyone with access to a VCDS/VAS tool
  4. Airbag light - dealer or local garage?

Can anyone help me? My lights been on the whole time I've owned the car! I'm trying to get it to go out! I've messes around with the connecters under the seat and disconnected then re connected the battery but it's still on!! Bloody thing. What can I do next?
  5. 18" pro race 1.2s

no, im after a swaping my pro race 1.2s for a set of 18" orians plus cash my way
  6. 18" pro race 1.2s

Where's the best place to put an ad for swapping the pro race 1.2s for some original Cupra wheels? i think there 5x112 et45 I'd want some cash my way as there immaculate, theres not a single mark on them. The tyres (vredestein ultrac sessanta) have done less than 2000miles. What do you think...
  7. What splitters are these?

I really like that! It would be better if you could get it filled in on the joint so it was flush so it didn't look so stuck on if you get me lol. The price puts me off though!!
  8. Seat leon 1.9tdi 105bhp = 300bhp..

I'd put the money towards a Cupra and a remap 300bhp, miles better all round car, brakes etc..... Just my 2p worth
  9. FR TFSI clutch slipping

Yeah, also if it was slipping it would stink of burning clutch!
  10. FR TFSI clutch slipping

It dosnt sound like your clutch is slipping to me mate. If it was slipping it would be revving more but not moving as quick kind of like if you were driving with your foot half on the clutch if you know what I mean?
  11. Airbag/Seat Belt tension Light

No not had it checked! Mine was the same though, fine one minuate then it just came on for no reason!!
  12. Airbag/Seat Belt tension Light

Yeah, my airbag lights been on for ages and it's doing my head in lol
  13. FR TFSI clutch slipping

Someone on here has run stage2+ on a standard clutch for around 45000 miles with no problems. . . .
  14. Diffuser

I think he means the new Cupra r diffuser and exhaust
  15. Glovebox to radio

Whats the point of forums? I thought it was to help people and give advice?
  16. Glovebox to radio

I did what you said Andy! Real easy to do! Cheers for the help. The next snag lol is it's got Bluetooth and a microphone on it, where do you run the wires?
  17. Glovebox to radio

Has anyone done this? I've got an acarlink from my phone and I want to put it in the glove box! What's the route to take?? I can't seem to see one?
  18. Revision D Diverter Valve

How much are these now? How much are the cam followers?
  19. Modifying the centre console - Suggestions please

On my Clio 197 I sprayed the center console gloss White lol
  20. Modifying the centre console - Suggestions please

I think I'm going to spray mine gloss black!