Search results

1. JonIbizaSC

Fuel filler cap - Replacing lock help

Hello Chaps/Girls Had to replace my fuel filler cap on my 6J as the rubber hold had perished. Got the new part minus the lock obviously, so the question is....how the hell do I get the lock out? :blink: Any tips gratefully appreciated! Jon
  2. JonIbizaSC

---

I'll be there around 9:30ish. Mine has far to many war wounds to be considered for show + shine! :cry:
  3. JonIbizaSC

---

Yep - Count me in JonIbizaSC - Seat Ibiza SC
  4. JonIbizaSC

---

Yep. Count me in too!
  5. JonIbizaSC

Grille help !

What Deano said. I had the same issue but a bit of cursing later, they pop out....the little buggers!
  6. JonIbizaSC

Wind Visors/Reflectors

100% agree with blairy. I have them on mine and they look great. Wind noise is reduced sufficiently I think.
  7. JonIbizaSC

worcester

Small world but I saw your car at Seat Worcester last night! Mine was parked next to yours. Had mine in for its service and first MOT. Looked great....and spotless
  8. JonIbizaSC

worcester

New clutch?! What mileage you on?
  9. JonIbizaSC

worcester

If anyone is interested, there is a car meet going on tomorrow night (Tuesday 11th) at the cattle market car park in Worcester from 7pm.....its the TwoTwenty meet to which I will make an appearance!
  10. JonIbizaSC

Practicality of Ibiza SC

Got to say, Nightflight has hit the nail on the head on pretty much everything there!
  11. JonIbizaSC

Practicality of Ibiza SC

I have an SC and agree with the looks (Hence why I have one) but agree with the above. I very rarely have to use the rear seats, and the boot is huge compared to other models in the range. The doors are quite large, so you always have to mindful when getting out in tight spaces. But...
  12. JonIbizaSC

worcester

That was some time ago now wasn't it Matt! Still need to see your Cupra!
  13. JonIbizaSC

Luck

On my 11 plate Ibiza SC I had the 6 speakers all round. Went back twice for the speakers to be replaced though due to said 'Farting noises' haha. Congrats with the purchase!
  14. JonIbizaSC

worcester

Sounds like a few of us are up for this now. Wait till the weather is a little better and be able to show off our pride and joy....or work in progress haha
  15. JonIbizaSC

I'm too green to this ! Lowering !

Got to say, that looks awesome! I went for the 35mm drop all round and found it to perfect. Seat liked the idea of selling the ibiza on stilts!
  16. JonIbizaSC

worcester

Yeah for sure Joe. I'm always about!
  17. JonIbizaSC

worcester

I did try and arrange a meet a couple of weeks back but to no avail! There are a fair few of us around
  18. JonIbizaSC

Team Heko wind deflectors

I've got the exact ones and they fitted a treat for me. Just required a little bit of bending to sit flush against the lip.
  19. JonIbizaSC

Clarks Kidderminster

I made the move to using Clarks in Kiddie due to the service at Droitwich being horrendous. The customer service at Clarks is second to none IMO!
  20. JonIbizaSC

Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

So this car is my idea of perfection! The new year will bring me on to bigger things on my Speed blue SC....but with air ;)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.