Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It was delivered yesterday morning :) Already gave it at a wash and wax. The delivery driver drove it off the transporter and sprayed any surfaces he touched with disinfectant. The steering wheel and the gear stick had also been covered with cling film. The delivery appraisal was emailed to...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I don't know how they plan to do the delivery to make it non-contact. A car delivery doesn't really involve much contact anyway - I will need to inspect it for damage and I suspect the driver will sign on my behalf once I have done so.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered through Motor Source Group and the supplying dealer is Pulman.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That's my Cupra ST Lux booked in for delivery next Wednesday. Ordered in December and had arranged for delivery on 30 March before COVID-19 lockdown.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/car-dealers-told-they-can-start-sell-and-deliver-cars-again
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same situation for me. My Cupra ST lux was meant to be delivered on Monday but the delivery was cancelled and because it was not registered before 1 April, the first year tax will now cost an extra £330 because of the first year VED changes. I know it isn't seat's fault but I wonder if they'll...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It is a new factory order. I was quoted an April delivery but looks like I might have it sooner.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered a black cupra st lux on 30 December and it's getting built next week. Looks like build times are improving but it's hardly surprising since they'll be stopping production of the mk3 soon and presumably will want to fulfil existing orders before then. My current car (a white cupra st)...
  9. Xperience wheel offset

Hi, I don't suppose anyone knows what the offset is of the Leon xperience 18" alloys? I'm not sure if it's different from the normal Leon wheels due to the four wheel drive system. I know the octavia scout has a different offset (et46) from the normal octavia (et51). I'm planning to get a set...
  10. Advice Sought - price reduced after placing order

Garage were brilliant. They double checked the t&cs of the offer and made sure there were no restrictions (i.e. must take a PCP finance offer etc) and changed my order form accordingly. Over £600 better off :-) Glad I saw the advert in the paper yesterday! £9995.....fantastic price for a...
  11. Advice Sought - price reduced after placing order

Thanks. Usually someone on these forums have had a similar experience but I couldn't find anything in the search. Always nice to have an idea of others experience before speaking to the dealer.
  12. Advice Sought - price reduced after placing order

The price was already reduced as it was the VAT free offer price (approx £2100 saving) so couldn't get any further money off but was happy with the trade-in price I got. They are practically giving them away at £9995 now! lol.
  13. Advice Sought - price reduced after placing order

I like what you are saying :D Hope this is the case with Seat UK. Wonder if it would be worth contacting Seat UK if the dealer doesn't agree to in the first case :think:
  14. Advice Sought - price reduced after placing order

Thought that might be the case so looks like i'll just need to see what the dealer says. I am a bit miffed especially as when I ordered the offer price was until 31st March so dodn't think there was any chance it would get further reduced. Glad i've only paid £100 deposit, hopefully gives me...
  15. Advice Sought - price reduced after placing order

Only £100 so I know I could cancel and re-order but the garage might reduce the value of my trade-in? I know what car sales men can be like..........
  16. Advice Sought - price reduced after placing order

Hi, Just looking for some advice before I contact my dealer. Ordered and put a deposit on an Ibiza Chill back in January which will be ready for collection in 2 weeks. At the time of order the retail price including VAT reduction was £10624 but I now see Seat have further reduced the Chill to...
  17. Fitted 18" Rotiform BLQ Style Wheels in Black + Eibach 30mm pro springs

Just a bit! Courier would be cheaper than the cost of fuel.
  18. Fitted 18" Rotiform BLQ Style Wheels in Black + Eibach 30mm pro springs

I didn't notice too much of a difference but I was only changing from 18s to 19s. I'm sure if you currently had 16s or 17s then you would notice a big difference. There is still a decent amount of side wall with the 235/35 tyres, not quite rubber bands. I'm based just south of Glasgow. Would...
  19. Fitted 18" Rotiform BLQ Style Wheels in Black + Eibach 30mm pro springs

No problem. Let me know if you change your mind :) Will need to list them on here but think I need 15 posts first. Got them on the Scirocco forum but that's a very limited market. I grudge paying the fees that ebay want. Worst case is I put them back on my car in summer and turn the 17s into...
  20. Fitted 18" Rotiform BLQ Style Wheels in Black + Eibach 30mm pro springs

No problem. Tyres were actually cheaper than I expected, around £80 if my memory serves me correctly. The wheels cost £2000 new without tyres. Yours for £795 delivered including tyres (6-7mm tread) :lol: You'd pay around that for 18" replicas with mid range tyres :p
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise