Search results

1. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

yeah picking the keys up friday? cupra meet round mine? :)
  2. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

stop moaning daz and get some pics up of the drift mobile, tell me uve had a go at gettin her sidewards too :)
  3. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

anymore pics? at the show too would be cool :)
  4. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

god damn thats still looking beautiful, anymore mods bar the wheels? :) im in love again lol
  5. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

lol that polos being doing the rounds for years now, not sure on the transporter with the fold up roof, bet its rapid though!
  6. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

got any recent pics of the car dan? would love to see how she is mate!
  7. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

volksfest any good phil?
  8. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

matt you refering to the welsh motor show?
  9. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

haha gotta get some bricks and mortar at sometime havent i! planned ahead though and brought a house with a 6 car driveway, plenty of room for motors :) I know you'll get a discount but do we thats the question!! When do you start with JBS then? You have to get a cupra now to develop a cheap...
  10. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

daz youve got too much money! how much you pay for that if u dont mind me asking! Bailey you lucky ****er, what you gonna be doing for JBS? dont you miss the sweet smell of wales? :) (Remember i taught you everything you know!!) double p.s. does that mean we'll all get discount from JBS now ...
  11. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

toasted phil earlier ;)
  12. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

doubt i'll ever see the car again anyways as the home office have revoked my passport, meaning i can no longer travel into ponty :) lol
  13. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

who owns the flash red motor in ponty spotted earlier today (lol probably thought what the ****, slowed right down in dora to drool/remiminess lol) rocking white MO's, looked hard as nails :)
  14. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

rocket science? whats that then....
  15. davidol

L.R.C. Mk3 Cupra Project

isnt this essentially a k03s?
  16. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

how much you pay for it? what was included?
  17. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

quick fit?
  18. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

all done guys, slackened off the nipples one at a time whilst mate held pedal down and tightened up back up, much better pedal feel now!
  19. davidol

Thinking of buy Compomotive alloys? Well read

what now then dave?
  20. davidol

South Wales Cupras Chat

need some advice on bleeding the brakes on the missus' corsa C, changed the dics and pads earlier (pads were non existant, discs were scored to f.cuk) and slackened off the bleed nipple to allow me to push the piston back, get the feeling i should of connected up some tubing to the bleed nipple...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.