Search results

1. cupra_r_ick

Pictures of your car lowered

chris is that h&r springs, or coilys ?
  2. cupra_r_ick

Diesel to petrol clocks?

did you get any where with this, as i too am wondering i i can do the same ? swapping the foil over wouldnt be a problem, just flashing them with the right software etc. Or buy the derv and swap the left instrument over ?
  3. cupra_r_ick

for people looking at creations motorsport TIP.. look inside before you buy

i done a comparison thread about a year ago. why people still buy this junk amazes me
  4. cupra_r_ick

Cam tensioner failure

the belt tensioner ? is it a manual one ?
  5. cupra_r_ick

Cam tensioner failure

if its jumped 1 tooth it will be ok. more and its fecked. which bit has ctually failed dude
  6. cupra_r_ick

Cam tensioner failure

was it the mechanical one ? i had fitment issues with one i fitted. i bet the pulley was rubbing on the old hydraulic tensioner body
  7. cupra_r_ick

CG Motorsport clutch kit.... opinions please

when i replaced my clutch oem, for oem, ididnt replace the fly due to budget, and it seemed fine, and is fine, when i done my mates with the cg kit the fly was fckd, not bothered about pressure plate as replace that any way..... i know when you replace a clutch its good practise to do fly at...
  8. cupra_r_ick

CG Motorsport clutch kit.... opinions please

i removed a cg clutch in amates car, paddle, done about 25k and was fecked
  9. cupra_r_ick

Cupra Fuel Pump questions

walbro 255 ISNT noisey, i can post a vid if you dont believe me, but if you want hassle free and easy install, go oem, no two ways about it. the walbro 255 is in no way a direct replacement
  10. cupra_r_ick

Bam Breathers, TIP

thats blocking off the breather in the crank ??!?!?! bad move if so
  11. cupra_r_ick

Glowing turbo

you must still have a "pre cat" (although you dont have a cat) 02 sensor, other wise your fueling would be al over the place, the 02 sensor you took out would have been the post cat, which job is to report back on teh efficiency of the cat and doesnt effect fuelling, thats the first 02 sensors job
  12. cupra_r_ick

Track work...

aks sumps seem really good quality, and alternative would be the dude from amd who make them cheaper, but debatable not as good. this is what prawn runs
  13. cupra_r_ick

200 cell sports CAT - cheaper alternative.

i wonder how far down the exhaust a cat what get hot enough and work effectively ?
  14. cupra_r_ick

!!!!Help cam adjuster!!!!

I'll have your old.one :-)
  15. cupra_r_ick

Yeh gaskett is seperate. You've just wasted 80
  16. cupra_r_ick

It can't leak though
  17. cupra_r_ick

WOAH wait a minute............... The cam tensioner is leaking ? does it rattle liek **** when running ? if not then the tenisoner is 90% likely to be fine... if its leaking oil, it wont be holding pressure, there fore rattling its **** off, if it leaks oil out the back of the head then its JUST...
  18. cupra_r_ick

double din

dmoe LMFAO no they dont mate
  19. cupra_r_ick

Fitting ko4 to lc180

f*** me, k04 hybrids arent doing much more than that
  20. cupra_r_ick

Fitting ko4 to lc180

330 BHP from a k03 hybrid ? you what
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.