Search results

1. Arnie-Wilson

Harmony Hill- Lisburn 11th May

1. Miss_CupraR 2. Dave Cup 3. Arnie-Wilson 4. Gareth Black 5. Chris Patterson
  2. Arnie-Wilson

Dubshed 2013

Was a good day out! Adjay, seen your leon, lovely motor, very clean!!
  3. Arnie-Wilson

Harmony Hill- Lisburn 11th May

I will get back to you in the next day or 2, could possibly gather 4-5 cars for this
  4. Arnie-Wilson

GUIDE: The Mk2 Leon VAG-COM Guide

Will this definitely worked for me as I don't have automatic wipers an lights installed on my Leon. I just keep my lights switch on (24/7) sort of speak an they go on an off themselves. It should work ok for you dude
  5. Arnie-Wilson

down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

Credit to you lad, some work has been put into the car! Congrats on best Leon, deserved it! :)
  6. Arnie-Wilson

Dave's Candy White Bocanegra **Revo S1 25/4/13**

No worries Dave. That's exactly why im not showing, weather for down here isn't good by looking at the forecast. So might just attempt to drive up on Sunday if the weather is half decent.
  7. Arnie-Wilson

I am heading up but not showing the car. I can possibly get you in with Belfast Car Scene if you want to show yours? I will pm you my number and you can let me know sure.
  8. Arnie-Wilson

Car is coming on well from i have least see it Davy! You will have to fill me in at the next cruise :)
  9. Arnie-Wilson

Boost Gauge

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=344405&highlight=leon+tdi+stylance&page=3 Bottom of page 3 there is a brief description on how i have installed mine, hope it helps abit
  10. Arnie-Wilson

Boost Gauge

Mine was all done custom by me and a friend, easy enough done. Just bought the boost gauge kit off ebay and a longer hose pipe.
  11. Arnie-Wilson

Comical Ebay Ad (Cupra R)

haha, thats well put together
  12. Arnie-Wilson

Leon TDI Stylance (Small Update Page 3)

Thanks Jonny, it fills the dash abit more which i like :) I don't have a pic on the phone but will take one tomorrow in the daylight and let you see it Thanks dude :)
  13. Arnie-Wilson

Afriad not, i just landed down at my friends and says can we fit this, 2 and half hours later it was finished. I will try explain it from what i remember doing.. Remove the front face of the vent, i ripped it out as im going to need a whole new vent if i decide to take it out..then there are...
  14. Arnie-Wilson

Small update Got bored one day and decided to fit a boost gauge to the car with help from a friend. Wanted to be different so decided to fit it in the driver air event.. Whats your opinion?
  15. Arnie-Wilson

Anybody know what exhaust this is?

That looks epic!!
  16. Arnie-Wilson

Limp mode?

After a good 20mins lookings around the engine tonight i noticed one of the small pipes coming from the air box was hanging off slightly, which meant air was leaking out, so i pushed it back into position which solved the problem. Thanks anyway
  17. Arnie-Wilson

Limp mode?

Turbo was whining baldly and oil was coming out of the exhaust so the car came off the road straight away. Took the turbo out and there was some play in it, so sent it away to get reconditioned. Got it back and fitted..been testing the car this past two days and once i hit 80mph(ish) the...
  18. Arnie-Wilson

Hard surface boot

Looking forward to seeing pics. Might give this a go myself
  19. Arnie-Wilson

down and hella flush k1 new killer adjustments to the interior say buy to plastic

Lethal read there! Interior looks brilliant. Fair play for putting the effort in
  20. Arnie-Wilson

Whats the Mileage on your TDI

2008 leon, bought it Dec 2011 with 70k Currently has 91k and still going the same as when i first bought it
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise