Search results

1. Joshh

Rear passenger door rattle

Bumping this up as a good DIY fix :)
  2. Joshh

Water leak in tailgate!

Thanks for the suggestion but the pollen filter was changed earlier this year, I did check around there as at first I thought I had two leaks one up front and one in the boot! However it's bone dry around that area so water is coming forward from the back due to my sloping drive!
  3. Joshh

Water leak in tailgate!

Ok so, it's 100% not the rear wiper hose! This morning I unlocked the car that's been sat in my drive all this week as I've had hand surgery and can't drive and there was a nice big puddle of water in the passenger side front footwell!! After lots of pulling up carpets testing door seals etc...
  4. Joshh

Water leak in tailgate!

Hey guys, Opened my boot tailgate on my 2010 facelift FR today and water came flooding out of my tailgate! It leaked from between the plastic boot trim and the actual tailgate right up the boot glass! Any ideas where it could be coming from? Maybe a light seal? Does the boot have drain...
  5. Joshh

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Previous 3 cars were BMW E92 M3 MK2 Focus RS BMW 135i Now driving a facelift Leon FR tdi for some cheap running!
  6. Joshh

Ovni Yellow Ibiza Sport PD130 -Hybrid Turbo, BBS RK 504's

Hey Fuzz, who'd you order the fmic through mate? Looks pretty sweet!
  7. Joshh

mick-fr's Deep Black Renaultsport Megane F1 R26

£455 all in thought ktec :) not too bad concise ring Renault want £1k
  8. Joshh

Cheers dude, bought a LY 2007 with 16k on the clock :D picking it up tomorrow!
  9. Joshh

Where's my boost?

Haha well log channel 11 and see if the map sensor is picking up the small amount of boost it's making
  10. Joshh

Where's my boost?

The black box containing the n75 located on the strut mate. I've read countless threads of them 'never going wrong' but it's just not true! Mine went recently causing mental over boost, picked one up from a breakers and job done. Perhaps it's doing the opposite on yours? Is the MAP sensor...
  11. Joshh

Josh's Black Hybrid MK4 Ibiza FR TDi

Slowly putting her back to standard...ish. Got a pd160 and a 6q1 convenience module to allow cruise control on cars fitted with a 6q2 up for grabs ;)
  12. Joshh

Building a better Mk4 Ibiza Cupra TDi!

I think comp mo's fit too, didn't Scott run them on his 1.8t cupra?
  13. Joshh

Josh's Black Hybrid MK4 Ibiza FR TDi

Ageees since I updated here! The cars a completed project now and also up for sale! Decided on something petrol to have a hoon in during the summer, I'm advertising it as modified right now although I can see me having to return it to standard possibly :( Here's some snaps and a quick...
  14. Joshh

No issues still dude? Advertising mine ATM as I'm set on buying an r26 f1 now :D Just the colour to decide on, did you find prices vary enourmously for very similar cars? Found an 07 met black lux pack f1 with 46k miles for £6,500 and then higher milers are up for £8,00+! Buyers market I guess!
  15. Joshh

jimbos Mk2 Leon FR TDI

Great thread! Good to see the cars being used as it should be :)
  16. Joshh

insurance with btcc kit

Who said it wasn't?
  17. Joshh

insurance with btcc kit

Agreed, but perhaps it won't cost 3k if you explain it's a seat option rather than some garish boy racer thing
  18. Joshh

Changing hoses FR TDi

The 'big box' is the vac control unit so you need the same ID vac lines as standard. Black and subtle is better than all sorts of garish colours IMO. Replacing the boost piping from egr to ic would probably spruce things up a bit
  19. Joshh

insurance with btcc kit

Ring up and explain, if you're just checking a box which says body kit they'll think max power - boy racer
  20. Joshh

TDI Modified Top Speeds?

So it's still about ratios regardless of other mods, or in other words..who has what box fitted!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise