Search results

1. cupra_mike

my new mk1

ive been running stage 2 for about 18months on standard DV ;)
  2. cupra_mike

Fmic

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIRENZA-VW-GOLF-MK4-1-8T-GTI-OFFSIDE-INLET-OUTLET-FRONT-MOUNT-INTERCOOLER-FMIC-/161249178899?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item258b333513 ;)
  3. cupra_mike

twinpass fmic , have you seen this one?

ive seen this for a while and posted it on here a couple of times but as of yet i haven't heard of anyone using one, would be interested to see how it fits with out having it chop bumper up :)
  4. cupra_mike

Induction kit leon 1.8T

Jetex Open cone, i logged going from pipercross velocity (which was old and dirty) to a brand new jetex and results were HUGE (granted the old dirty filter may have been holiding it back a little) but i wish id bought Jetex alot sooner, theres been plenty of members running this with logs to prove!!
  5. cupra_mike

Opinions on fitting fmic over smic

it should fit but i bet they dont have a clue the Leon AUQ is the same engine as the Anniversary Golf (AUQ 180) ;)
  6. cupra_mike

Leon Cupra 180 auq TIP

i wouldnt mind upgrading from my current silicone TIP but after the nightmare fitting this i said i would never remove it again, can imagine the oversized being even worse to fit :/
  7. cupra_mike

Opinions on fitting fmic over smic

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-VW-GOLF-MK4-1-8T-GTI-97-06-TURBO-FRONT-MOUNT-INTERCOOLER-FMIC-KIT-/181188973006?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2fb451ce wonder if anyone has fitted this to a Leon Cupra?
  8. cupra_mike

Airtec and Miltek - Cheapest place to buy?

No 1.8t kits for the cupra 180 AUQ? I see youve got the ibiza 1.8t?
  9. cupra_mike

misty headlights / hids

just take your back caps off, mine have been off for 3 years
  10. cupra_mike

which air filter for my LC

no bubble to burst, it could well be that my previous air filter which had seen much better days/ hadnt been cleaned and was tiny was holding the car back as once putting the new filter on it could breath again, but all im saying is i logged same night, same conditions before and after and...
  11. cupra_mike

which air filter for my LC

100% Jetex https://www.jetex.co.uk/jetex/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=6711 youll need a 70-80mm reducer to fit this to your maf. I switched from a pipercross velocity which was basically starving my car of air (old, dirty and past its best) proof you really do need to change/ clean...
  12. cupra_mike

Airtec and Miltek - Cheapest place to buy?

Any of the sales/ customer service team, they all spot on, they wont be open today though.
  13. cupra_mike

Just a post to say hi

Welcome along guys
  14. cupra_mike

what have you done to your car today ?

My jetex has just arrived so im going to fit it shortly, hope its as good as everyone says :)
  15. cupra_mike

Low Rolling Road Results Stage 2 Cupra with Graph

tell me about it :/ have you any thoughts from looking at this bill?
  16. cupra_mike

VAGCOM isnt showing any codes?
  17. cupra_mike

it was in Kendal, would the 80% humidity play a huge factor by any chance? Possibly the small fan they had placed in front of it?
  18. cupra_mike

Wrong S3, newer S3 265BHP standard
  19. cupra_mike

Hi Guys, Can you take a look at my Rolling Road Results and give me your thoughts, Can i also note that everyone rolling yesterday was getting very low results, Standard Audi S3 251BHP Cupra R(AMK) 205BHP Anniversary Golf (Stage 1+) 180BHP Any way my car is Stage 2 REVO: Here is...