Search results

1. dukebox9reg

MK3 Leon SC unveil

On Autocar now. looks good http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/geneva-motor-show-2013/sporty-seat-leon-sc-joins-five-door Still not 100% sure on the rear bumper insert still though
  2. dukebox9reg

My Leon Stylance - Crushed, Is it a write off?

Christ he must have been reversing at some speed. What an oaf.
  3. dukebox9reg

ST Spy pics

that looks smart, looks like a cross between an extra long a3 sportback and mundano.
  4. dukebox9reg

Leon's replacement

lol proper dump? the Leon is still sat on the front at the moment, need to give it a proper valet and get it sold. Mini would only offer 4400 for it and the going rate is around 6 so no chance.
  5. dukebox9reg

Leon's replacement

Its parked outside right now next to a Freelander 2 and looks tiny next to it
  6. dukebox9reg

Trip computer lying!

and weight doesnt have too much effect on fuel economy at a constant speed only acceleration
  7. dukebox9reg

Trip computer lying!

stopping into the garage every other day and probably making a slight detour to the garage will aswell
  8. dukebox9reg

140 or 170?

My turbo let go on my 140 at 45k and it is said the turbo is a weak point on them but the 170 has a lot more injector issues along with DPF issues which the 140 doesn't have equipped, looking at the problems though on the Leon side of it the 170's tend to have more issues
  9. dukebox9reg

Trip computer lying!

you a student or something? who puts a tenner in when empty? isn't it boring having to go to the petrol station all the time? I saw someone with a modded GT4 Celica pull into a petrol station the other month and he paid for his fuel in loose change to the princely sum on £6.54 which the way he...
  10. dukebox9reg

Leon's replacement

Well as I am coming up to nearly a week of ownership I thought I would share my first impressions, especially comparing it to my 06 Leon TDI Sport DSG (AMD map). I have done the usual thing of since ordering it, reading every single review I could get my hands on and some points I agree with...
  11. dukebox9reg

Leon's replacement

i was ploding the day and managed 40mpg from Banbury to MK. The thing is the car encourages you to push on and sounds great. So you really have to be disciplined.
  12. dukebox9reg

Bodykits

Iv'e seen worse but bodykits are soooo 2000. OEM+ all the way.
  13. dukebox9reg

Leon's replacement

Reet here's 2 that the garage took and here's a pic of it's very dirty fat ass this morning, which I actually quite like
  14. dukebox9reg

Leon's replacement

Well I decided that now I have a weekly commute of around 180miles rather than 500-600miles I wanted a change. I wanted to go for something different with maybe 4wd, petrol with a bit of poke and would still push around 40mpg oh and also be an auto. I have ended up at the expense of getting...
  15. dukebox9reg

ST Spy pics

Just hope it takes the fight to the focus ST estate properly.
  16. dukebox9reg

ST Spy pics

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/seat-leon-st-first-spy-photos
  17. dukebox9reg

Darkside developments

anti shudder valve?
  18. dukebox9reg

Waving goodbye to the Leon

lol coking issues being one i know of
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.