Search results

1. Date ordered with what build week

19th June pick up 1st sept
  2. massive list of changes

I like these! Where did you get them from? :) Jenna
  3. Expected Delivery?

I was told build week 31 which he said was 21st July start. I had a phone call saying car was at the dealer if I wanted to go and take a look and sit in her :) scribbled on the side was built 18th July...which would have been the end of build week 30... And the fact it's already here is a good...
  4. Expected Delivery?

Great news that your getting it soon! Bet you can't wait after a long 14 weeks! Did you not want to wait to get the new 64 plate?
  5. Expected Delivery?

Got to choose my registration plate this afternoon, not long now!!
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was told the factory would be shut beginning of August, so plenty of time to build a car and before then and ship it out. My car is pretty standard so might be why it's gone through quickly.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That's strange, I mean I know they have a lot of interest and long build times but I ordered mine 19th June as well and two weeks ago I got a build week of 30 which was 21st July. I got an email today saying its on way to docks so be ready 1st week of September. Was yours through a main...
  8. My Cupra 280 SC

Absolutely gorgeous looking car! This colour has really grown on me! I've gone for black, old habits. I love the shine, what products did you use ? I've been looking around and there's so many to choose from! J
  9. Expected Delivery?

Just got a message from my dealer , I ordered 19th June I have build week of 30 21st July so September he said. That's a280.
  10. Expected Delivery?

Omg...that's not good! I'm hoping mine is before that as it's standard. Might have sold my car tonight also.... It's going to be very long without a car to get around in lol.
  11. Expected Delivery?

Soooo, Who has ordered mid June? Has anyone been given an update yet on delivery? My dealer has told me anything, I was hoping for September but reading on here someone has said 2nd October... I'm getting impatient :) Mine is standard 5 dr 280 no special packs.
  12. Will Smith's Cupra 280

Oh god I love it!!! It will be me in a few weeks! :)
  13. Best price of 280

Car wow again for me, 5 door, black, manual pretty much standard was 25,800.
  14. Expected Delivery?

Ordered mine 19th June... Was told prob end September . On a 5dr 280 manual in black :)
  15. Paintwork repair needed :-(

Just out of interest....how are the police not interested? That's not acceptable. If they have left the scene without providing you with their name and insurance details they are in breach of the road traffic act. If you put pressure on the police to speak to the driver they can interview , and...
  16. best deals on cupra?

From JCB in Ashford which is my closest.
  17. best deals on cupra?

I used carwow too and I highly recommend. So easy to use, you just wait for the deals to roll in. I got 3,500 off mine and he'll deliver it 25 miles for me free of charge.
  18. MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

When I ordered mine the salesman said you can't have a black line pack on black car. Basically if you have a white car you order black line pack it gives you black wing mirrors, around the bumper grill is white and a few other things, and visa versa on a black car white accessories. I don't...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, Ordered mine this morning too! Cupra 280 manual, 5 door Phantom black From south east, 12-14 weeks. They said something about the factory shuts down for a month in August?! Not sure if true but better than no car :) Jenna
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Boltonred- love the car! I'm ordering the same tomorrow....what packs did you select? Is the bumper standard? Jenna
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.