Search results

1. Whistling air noise when travelling between 60-70mph

Just tried in the motorway with the mirrors folded, and the issue is still there, so looks like it will be door related, rather than wing mirror.
  2. Whistling air noise when travelling between 60-70mph

The front when closed looks like there is no raised seal present but the back looks like a purpose built hole.
  3. Whistling air noise when travelling between 60-70mph

I have checked the mirrors, and there is a rubber there, but it has a pre cut hole there on both sides, and not a tear.
  4. Whistling air noise when travelling between 60-70mph

I think I'll mention it in the garage. I've tried turning the radio up, but can still hear it.
  5. Whistling air noise when travelling between 60-70mph

Picked my new FR up before christmas, and have noticed a whistling air sound either coming from the drivers window or door when on the motorway. This seems to be around the 60-70mph and it can be quite annoying. Anyone else had similar?
  6. EPC light 1.4 TSI turbo actuator

Yes, sorry. Mine is the 1.2tsi
  7. EPC light 1.4 TSI turbo actuator

Came up on mine earlier this year, but mine lost all power. Cam belt had snapped, so new engine went in.
  8. EPC light just come on and lost all power

I thought that might be the case. Goes back next June as lease is up then anyway.
  9. EPC light just come on and lost all power

Just an update on the car, since only returned off holiday yesterday. Been in contact with the garage, and Seat have issued a new engine, and is currently being fitted, and should be ready tomorrow. Does anyone know if they will reset the clock as its a new engine?
  10. EPC light just come on and lost all power

It is under warranty still, as I'm 2 years into a 3 year lease.
  11. EPC light just come on and lost all power

Sounds exactly the fault I have. Seems like its too late for a recall now. Hope the damage is minimal.
  12. EPC light just come on and lost all power

Driving down the motorway, and the EPC light has just come on and lost all power. Pulled onto hard shoulder and called the AA. Looks like the Cam Belt has come off due too a loose Can Belt Pulley. Anyone else had this kind of issue? Car is a 14 plate Seat Leon with 24,000 on the clock.
  13. Phone Book access

Mine is the oneplus one phone, which has full access.
  14. Phone Book access

Exactly. Why remove something like that. Everyone needs to access the phone book.
  15. Phone Book access

No, its not like that. Apparently its been removed from the newer models according to that other link. Mine is the 2015 model.
  16. Phone Book access

Yes, me too.
  17. Phone Book access

Thanks for that. Will just have to load my 10 most called onto the speed dial on screen.
  18. Phone Book access

Well had a fiddle this morning, and I can't get the phone book to display. Not sure if its a phone issue or car.
  19. Phone Book access

Yeah, underneath the mirror is a black button. When green light is on, mirror auto dims to stop bright headlights behind.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.