Search results

1. andy_gdon

not that happy with my revo...

At least you have the option of 99...the best we get over here is 97!! As for the fuel debate: I told John Thorne years ago that his ranting over how great T99 was ballix, V-Power is a much superior fuel, end of story. I also had many debates with him over the next point too! Firing in 95 Ron...
  2. andy_gdon

Exeo - some quick questions!

If my music is on iTunes is this as easy as copy and paste?
  3. andy_gdon

Exeo - some quick questions!

I currently have a Leon 1.6tdi copa se which is well spec'd but with two kids etc I'd like something a little larger (and quicker). I have been offered a good deal on a black or silver sport tech but have a few questions first... 1. Can you play music wirelessly using Bluetooth? I can do...
  4. andy_gdon

18x9.5 on the rear - possible?

Going for a set of staggered wheels. Fronts - 18x8.5 with 215/35 et40 Rears - 18x9.5 with 225/35 et45 I've the car well lowered on coilovers. Anyone else running this combo?
  5. andy_gdon

Decision : LCR k1 or VXR burg..

...and??? All that shows is that some owners who use forums bought a cupra after a vxr, because you can't read about it on the net doesn't mean that cupra owners haven't bought vxr's!!
  6. andy_gdon

Some people getting very carried away here!!! The Cupra isn't a bad car at all. I'm not saying the vxr is better...I believe it's much for muchness. If you want a properly fast fad hot hatch, buy a RS!!! If you want a properly fast car in the same budget...buy an evo! Well...
  7. andy_gdon

1. I have no overwhelming brand loyalty (owned 3 evo's, 'burg, RS, 225, Cupra) so I'm certainly not slating the Cupra....just pointing out that having actually owned a burg and taken the time to use it properly on the track I know it's not as bad as you are trying to make out. 2. The op asked...
  8. andy_gdon

Owned a lot of performance cars, including the 'burg vxr. I'm fairly well educated and don't fall into the common misconception that only chavs drive vxr's! At the end of the day you have negated a few things.... 1. The Cupra is a poor mans golf and will always be seen as a lesser model...
  9. andy_gdon

Might Sound Stupid But.....

Our 140bhp altea never really got into the 40's either which I found shocking!! I've just ordered a se copa with the 1.6 derv engine...hope it's better on fuel!
  10. andy_gdon

Cat or De Cat??

Any links of where to buy a 3" downpipe for the cupra and decat? I can get the blueflame handy enough but they only list a 2.5" downpipe
  11. andy_gdon

Altea Special Edition

We've had the Special Edition since mid jan and i have to say that its done nothing but impress us!! its mainly the wifes car (as i have the Evo) but it goes well for an oil burner and looks the part. The interior is no hassle - only cleaned it once and thats because she got into it with new...
  12. andy_gdon

Altea-Special Edition

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/garage/car.php?user=7&garageid=1379 better pics to come
  13. andy_gdon

Altea-Special Edition

we got good discount on ours which made it an attractive offer!!
  14. andy_gdon

Altea-Special Edition

special edition is a fully loaded stylance basically with the 2.0tdi engine
  15. andy_gdon

Altea-Special Edition

Anyone else on here have one?? haven't been on this site in ages (since i sold the mighty derv Ibiza and bought the Evo) so have fallen behind on the old SEAT Derv's lol Apparently dealers are only getting one car initially? We (the wife and I) just orders ours...adn should be here by...
  16. andy_gdon

Look Pedro finally got round to it...

You were stroked then :bleh:
  17. andy_gdon

Bonnet bra for mk4

Think Baron still has my one lol proper leather etc...not some stick on vinyl cr@p ;)
  18. andy_gdon

18s on!

Im from NI (apparently i had the nicest MK4 ever lol ) and i can here by tell you not to waste your time or money on 18's. Buy 17's and coilovers. 18's rub, make the car handle like ****, and as a local guy found out, the rubbing makes the tyres blow out!
  19. andy_gdon

best looking mk4 ive seen yet

Here are a few pics i took just after she left the bodyshop.. And the spec list, when i sold it (bear in mind i had 4 previous full ICE installs, 3 sets of wheels, and a different body kit!!) Engine… • Engine bay smoothed and colour coded- Metalflaked • Forge strut brace •...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.