Search results

1. Angel eye's

Ok guys. i did a search before making this thrad... and found ntohing on the matter.... so... i have prefacelift Ibiza (95 GTi)... and well... i have found a set of angel eye's that i like for sale on ebay... but it says, 96-99. so during the face lift did all the mounting points...
  2. 1.4 mangled gearbox?

FULL engines... like gearbox, loom and everything to make it bolt up?? and are they all in running order.... how much?
  3. 1.4 mangled gearbox?

i live in Brisbane :D.. thats the only reason i asked :p
  4. 1.4 mangled gearbox?

i'll give you my GTi... if you swap for the VR6.... sound liek a fair swap :p
  5. 1.4 mangled gearbox?

so you own a VR6 Ibiza... and a soon to be 16v ibiza...... damn you
  6. B&M Short Shift Kit

also interested in the short shift kit.... grimes you have an GTi right....
  7. Fitment guides...

i live in Aus... and that is the term we use. sorry about the confusion.
  8. Fitment guides...

thank you very much for all that... once i get the parts i'll start doing it :D thanks
  9. Fitment guides...

Hey all. well i have got my hands on some MK2.2 (face lift) side skirts and a rear bar and soon hope to get either a Cordoba (if it fits) or cupra front bar. i own a MK2.1 (preface lift) so i was wondering if there are any write ups, guides, step-by-step etc etc on how to fit them...
  10. 2.8 VR6 MK2 Ibiza project

Are you the person that has your Ibiza for sale on carsales?? if so...... how come you never replied to my question :p just wondering how hard it was... how much then engine/front cut was... and if you think it was worth it all. any info would be great.
  11. what is it easy to tune a 2l 16v to?

done... and replyed
  12. MK2 Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport (2.0L) head / engine rebuilt parts?

damn you.... :censored: umm... there is a place at geebung called German Auto's (1/2 20 Fortune Street, GEEBUNG, QLD, 4034) that deal with Audi/VW's. that is where i get my "8v" serviced at. they have been able to get parts for my car quick smart and are real good..... the other option is...
  13. what is it easy to tune a 2l 16v to?

what are you doing here.... planning on getting another Cupra?? (the ET not good enough :p) i was just wondeirng if you have any more info on this car... like power figures and engine shots... as i could get access to the said SC (about 150$ AUS) and i know a few metal type workers... and...
  14. 2.8 VR6 MK2 Ibiza project

i'v heard that the VR6 engine is only 20kg heavier then the 2l 8v....... and the 8v is a very capable car around the twisties...
  15. what is it easy to tune a 2l 16v to?

i guess i'll have to find out then hey :p
  16. what is it easy to tune a 2l 16v to?

from what i believe.... cupra has half... gti has all material... but the seats are both the same... so just retrim. oh, you also didn't look at hte torque figures. i live in Aus, so we use Nm 8v: 166Nm 16v: 180Nm i have raced a cupra (funnly it had the same mods as me, same 17's with...
  17. couple of pics of my mk2

nice car... everything going well together... you also mentioned that you had some problems with your FK angel eyes.... i'm guess that is a cupra... so is the headlight assembaly differant to a 95 mod?? i am thinking of getting a set of these.... and also... are the headlights themselves...
  18. biggest wheels on a gti?

i had 18's on my car for a day.... an dits been lowered with H&R springs.... didn't sounds like it was scrubbing... cept for full lock.
  19. scissor doors?????

hey dude... if your interested in getting some small parts (lights, mirrors) add me to your MSN, and have a talk to me, as i have a friend that lives over there, and can cut down on the cost of shipping oh... and what type of Ibiza do you own?? GTi, Cupra......... CLX, and is it 2 door or 4...
  20. Boot shaving

OOOHH HELL NO.... only thing i like on that Ibiza is the dish on the wheels :p
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.