Search results

1. mchubb

From The Old To The New.

Quality photos there! looking very clean and tidy!!!
  2. mchubb

Seat Ibiza Cupra sold....

Yeah had rear spacers on my ibiza, 20mm and got them from Badger, they are really good quality and make a big difference to the look of the wheels and the rear end
  3. mchubb

Heater Problem Maybe?

Hi David, just saw this post.... I never thought this was a problem, as in winter it seemed to work alright?..... and in the summer it seemed to be ok as well..... but as I've never had climate before I'm not too sure.....
  4. mchubb

Hiya David, glad to hear that your enjoying the motor! and that revo looks like its on its way!! As for the poser... yep that will be me :) and yep just waiting for some decnet M3 evo wheels to come up on ebay! to get it back to standard!
  5. mchubb

Yeah no worries, it was around 7k......
  6. mchubb

To me the M3 feels a lot different to the Ibiza, in power, and its delivery of it as you'd expect, and to me it feels a lot quicker than my standard ibiza cupra did. I didnt fancy modifying my one, but I know that more power is easily achieved, but I just wanted to keep it standard.. Yeah I...
  7. mchubb

A lot of good banter on here about power etc....... it all depends on the car its up against, the driver ability and other factors, but generally I found that the ibiza could keep up with most things... and theres not many cars that will actually pull a noticable difference away from one...
  8. mchubb

excellent news on the windows :)
  9. mchubb

Yeah its the 3.2 M3... I dont like the wheels that he has put on it... so will be changing them back to the originals as soon as I can. He also managed to wipe out the front splitter... but I've ordered a new one, which should be turning up tomorrow Glad to hear that you are pleased with the...
  10. mchubb

Theres a shadow on the car, so thats why it looks a bit funny... Yeah its the M3 Evo, and yep I know it will be expensive if it goes wrong ah well.......
  11. mchubb

I know its a step down.... hehehe but couldnt resist the power......
  12. mchubb

its on a y plate with nearly 32k on the clock
  13. mchubb

Sold my Ibiza Cupra this morning...:cry: :cry: Here are a couple of final pics taken in the service station... p.s. only put the fogs on for the photos! Its been sold to Supa_Dupa_Cupra from on here.... so hopefully he will be posting a couple of pics when hes cleaned it all...
  14. mchubb

Whats your mileage ?

Y Reg 2001, used daily, coming upto 31k. Possibly selling soon................
  15. mchubb

Seat Dealer Near Bristol

Hiya, I live in Bristol (Emersons Green) and was just wondering which Seat dealer any of you guys / gals use???? I've always used Holders of Congresbury, who have always done a reasonable job, but I've just seen on the Seat website that Thompson and Thompson as well as the Chippenham...
  16. mchubb

Average MPG

I'm managing to average around 29mpg, which is pretty much stop start through Bristol, as well as having air con on now and then, although managed to average 41mpg on the motorway the other day! which I've never seen before
  17. mchubb

My NEW Blueflame Cat-back exhaust - fitted

Looks fantastic, fits the gap perfectly. I was always a fan of the twin exhaust, to keep it original looking, however this one looks great!
  18. mchubb

TT wheels on a Cupra

The TT wheels look great!!
  19. mchubb

Bye bye Cupra :( ........ but hello......

looks very nice, don't see many of those around
  20. mchubb

Spraying Center dash

I've seen somewhere, people have used that film stuff you can buy in sheets, a bit like this http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=ROAD&pcode=R/B4000.42 but I guess it would take a lot longer cutting out all the wholes etc??