Search results

1. liamcupra

FR Wing mirrors

Lol
  2. liamcupra

Bodykits are so 90's

Don't anyone else think this.. Like the saxos and corsas still having body kits on them obviously in my opinion body kits are so outdated! :cry:
  3. liamcupra

prosport gauge issue

Where when you out the ignition on the needle goes all the way round then back to zero
  4. liamcupra

Seat Sport AP Brakes

They are a upgrade when who ever had your car before you payed for when buying new.. i had this same problem and their expensive lol
  5. liamcupra

prosport gauge issue

I've checked all the pipes aswell but the open ceremony has seemed to have stopped working aswell but the needle is responsive till it gets to 5 and it seems to struggle going up any further
  6. liamcupra

prosport gauge issue

Boost gauge has stopped doing the opening ceremony yes its the electric one and it not boost past 5 psi what may be causing this?
  7. liamcupra

Adjusting Brake Switch Rod

Is it possible
  8. liamcupra

Anyone no
  9. liamcupra

lohfc Anyone no?q
  10. liamcupra

So then i think my Brake switch is working correctly.. but ive noticed the rod meeting the pedal is slightyly out because every time i push the rod in my lights go off but when i let the rod go and pull my finger off it my brake lights are constantly on.. so is their any way of Adjusting the...
  11. liamcupra

EPC and Brake Lights NOT GO OFF

I have a seat ibiza cupra tonight while driving the EPC light came on so i turned the car off and my Brakes are all and not turn off! on even tho ive took they key out of the car what is causing this?? HELPP! :blink:
  12. liamcupra

Hi for chesterfield

Just because your a Spirite doesnt mean you cant include mansfield ;-)
  13. liamcupra

miltek or cobra, which would you choose

I'm having a cobra turbo back too
  14. liamcupra

Opinions on a bonnet bra?

They look ****!
  15. liamcupra

Is this a Joke??

Tell me about it :shrug:
  16. liamcupra

slower than a vts?/

You must have serious boost leaks lol
  17. liamcupra

Engine Fell out!

Have you recently had a cam belt changed? When my mounts when my car lost power and sounded like a tank! and heared a massive Clunk.. I dont think you can actually tell till its gone!
  18. liamcupra

Is this a Joke??

Ohhh Pleaseeee:lol:
  19. liamcupra

Is this a Joke??

The description made me roll on the floor lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.