Search results

1. _dean

Cupra 6j 1.8 Tsi

Im no expert by any standards but is it possible thats its clutch slip? How many miles has the car done, is it running standard torque/power or is it remapped if so what is it mapped to, only say that as you say its when you hard accelerate which is obviosly when the cars running at true...
  2. _dean

Seat Ibiza FR 2014 Touchscreen

Yeah hazard switch was moved, no not a massive job to do its all plug and play, only thing that takes the time is cutting out behind the old headunit to fit the double din cage in but none of this is seen once fitted so doesnt need to be pretty you can buy all the stuff here including the new...
  3. _dean

Seat Ibiza FR 2014 Touchscreen

Most double din will fit but you do have to trim some of the plastic behind the old headunit to get it in, it takes abit of time, i have heard of people buying cheap chinese units that are slighlty bigger than double din should be and have had problems fitting, if you stick to likes of...
  4. _dean

The website and forums can now be installed as a native app

Does exactly the same on my s10 even left the app on 24hrs and still goes back to home screen, uninstalled and downloaded again but still does the same.
  5. _dean

Windscreen washer jets not working!

https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/fan-washer-jets-how-to-guide.52/ have a look here, its to replace the washer jets but it shows you where to find them and how to remove them
  6. _dean

Head Light Cover Clip

Look on the dust cover there should be a part number on it which is for the cover not the whole light
  7. _dean

Stance+ Coilovers or is it worth saving a little longer to get AP Coilovers?

I was in a similar situation to you ask yourself do you really need coilovers, if you want to slam the hell out of it or like the idea of being able to raise/lower it or going to be doing lots of track driving then yeah you probs will but if you dont you could always go with a good set of new...
  8. _dean

Digital Speedo

https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/guide-change-kmh-to-mph-on-mfd.454023/ if this is what you mean have a read of this as it maybe of some use to you
  9. _dean

2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

I fitted a pioneer sphda230 dab, wanted to keep a dab radio and wanted android auto which that has both, no cd player tho, but most people stream now anyway. It is a squeeze to get it to fit and you do need to cut away some of the plastic behind the original radio, once old radio is removed its...
  10. _dean

2015 Ibiza FR Stereo Replacement

You can order them here https://incartec.co.uk/Seat/Ibiza-Mk4-6J/Stereo-Upgrade-Double-Din/Pioneer-Double-din/Ibiza14-17 when i got mine it was in stock and delivered next day failing that order 1 direct from local seat or look on ebay with part numbers
  11. _dean

Advice On Head Unit Upgrade?

I looked into a single din that folds out and came across this 6J0858061B which maybe of use to you, only place i found it was oemvwshop.com it still has room for the buttons under the headunit, i didnt have the start stop issue so i went double din in the end. Heres the a link...
  12. _dean

Car stereo help

I looked at this option before i went double din, only place i found that sold them was oemvwshop.com
  13. _dean

Digital speedometre Fault

It doesnt display mph on the the digital screen, itl only show kmh, mph is shown on the normal dial only in the UK i believe
  14. _dean

Springs and shocks for fr

Cheers damian, aps itl be then
  15. _dean

Thanks, i thought that would be the case didnt know it was as much as 15mm difference tho so coilovers will be the way then, i see you sell the vogtland and ap coilovers for about the same money, is there any real difference other than colours i see they both drop about same amount?
  16. _dean

hi just wondering if anyone has fitted the vogtland or ap 30mm front and rear springs and shocks to there fr if so did it lower it by much? Im looking at getting the ap but with it being an fr i dont think il get a true 30mm drop which is kind of what i think the car needs dont want to buy them...
  17. _dean

Android Multimedia for ibiza

https://incartec.co.uk/Seat/Ibiza-Mk4-6J/Stereo-Upgrade-Double-Din all you need is there
  18. _dean

Android Multimedia for ibiza

You can buy the relocation harness on its own here https://www.vag-navisystems.com/miscellaneous/3345/buttons-adapter-cable-warning-lights-esp-airbag-seat-ibiza-6j-from-2012/2355 not all that cheap tho and i dont no how good itl be, Or theres a company called incartec they sell all adapters and...
  19. _dean

Strange smell

Think ive possibly worked out what the smell is, its coolant, i think the heater matrix is leaking hence the smell inside the car when heat is called for, car doesnt smell outside or in the engine bay and havent got a wet passenger carpet at the moment but still suspect its this, from what ive...
  20. _dean

Does your Steering Wheel Look Worn Iut?

Nice 1 mate, cheers
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members