Search results

1. fuel flap release fix

Just to add if anyone else is experiencing a stuck fuel flap /cap and the button not working , check your battery is full charged my car often goes weeks or months without being driven although on a ctek charger when i remember it has a enough to start the car but not fully charged . after a...
  2. Ctek cigarette charger

I would probably buy the Ctek time to charge battery charger if buying again. But the cigarette charger accessories does work but as you said not as quickly as direct charging
  3. Ctek cigarette charger

Yes that's a good idea never thought of emailing the company. I'm going to buy the CTEK MXS 3.8 UK Battery Charger.
  4. Ctek cigarette charger

I need to charge the battery on my AUQ , and don't want to keep charging directly to the engine battery .does anyone know if the Ctek cigarette adapter works in Mk1 is the cigarette light socket live.
  5. Coilovers can I use LCR ones on LC

have a look at this thread . shows you all the parts you need for cupra AUQ to cupra suspension conversion. www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/225606-front-suspension-alloy-bottom-arms/page/4/ https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/lcr-wishbone-rebushing-guide.276104/
  6. Driving temperatures

Using my liquid gauge it takes about 4 miles for my oil temp to reach normal temperature
  7. Remap on Leon cupra

Stage 1 remap 180 to 212bhp. I think 212 is optimistic . my 180 AUQ made 205bhp stage 1 revo .that was with 2.5 piper downpipe and Forge TIP. It did transform the car. These cars are coming up to 17 years old and i doubt it if the sales blurb on remap estimate figures has been updated in...
  8. Leon Cupra 180 FMIC

have a look in the readers rides past and present at Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...the stickies at the top of the of the page.
  9. Which coils

I bought these https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/ecs-tuning/oem-red-r8-ignition-coil-pack-set-for-2-0t-vehicles/ and it gives you the option for push down adaptors which you will need . My car 2003 AUQ. Brand new set of OEM are about £130.
  10. Fitted my Liquid Gauge today

I bought my liquid gauge for my leon 2003 AUQ about 2 months ago
  11. Cupra 180 (auq) over heating on idle? No fans?

check the fuses on top of the battery .if your fans are not coming on green ones. check they are not corroded.
  12. Best Induction Kits?

BMC twin cone is what i have on my cupra. As said BMC or Jetex filter badger5 sells them
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

It works .battery was dead. Hooked up started first time. £80 from halfwords. Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

Battery dead. Bought one of these. Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  15. Reliability of a Cupra R?

If your budget is less than 5000. Why not .If you can get 6 to 7 grand you couldn't a s3 8 P 2006.. Sarge 1 remap on a s3 tfsi 300 to 340. Stage 1 on a cupra r 250 to 280. Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  16. New fuel pump noisy

My inline fuel pump was noisy as hell worse when under quarter of tank. Never used a pwm pump sorry. Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  17. New fuel pump noisy

What make of pump is it . In line or drop in replacement Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  18. Specific Shock and spring question.

Lowering by 50 or more usually ends in rubbing . I put bilstien b4 sports and eibach Pro kit 30 mm it on my 180. Lowers the car a little bit. Never had any clearance problems. I am about to change for full cupra r set up. Hubs, wishbones . If I was to do it again I would go for bilsiens b6 and...
  19. Mk1 03 cupra help please?

I had the same problem with my 2003 cupra. White smoke when sat in traffic. Especially when I was stationary on a hill. It was stem seals in my case. Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
  20. Exhaust fitting

Downpipe is totally different on cupra r Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.