Search results

1. STOKOE

I need help changing spark plugs

where did you get these two plug gaps from did not know you need to change plug gap on a remapped car my car has a revo remap never heard of this.?
  2. STOKOE

Side repeaters

looks like they do:)
  3. STOKOE

Side repeaters

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261078&highlight=side+repeaters just found this in another thread look at page 2
  4. STOKOE

Side repeaters

ye i was thinking of smoked ones but i like these much better :)
  5. STOKOE

Side repeaters

like these alot would like to know myself :p
  6. STOKOE

door mirror

yes mate i got one from here http://www.motorhog.co.uk/ came with a 30 day warranty and next day delivery, fitted it the other day and it is working ok give them a try you can e-mail them a part request and they will reply if they have your part with a order number which you just give them when...
  7. STOKOE

window tinting

could anybody suggest a window tinting service in the stockton-on-tees/middlesbrough area many thanks :)
  8. STOKOE

climate control fault.

the problem is only happening every now and then, what is happening is the climate control works fine for so long then it starts blowing hot and wont blow cold even by adjusting the climate control buttons the fans adjust but still blows hot air i have to switch the climate control off to stop...
  9. STOKOE

climate control fault.

anybody:(
  10. STOKOE

climate control fault.

having problems with my climate control on my lcr, i have searched for this problem and it seems i have problems with a sticking/faulty temprature control flap does anybody know where this is located. or has anybody had this problem and had it fixed who could help. many thanks.
  11. STOKOE

door mirror

Begining to think you might be right about this cheers mate. Never mind will keep on searching been trying the breakers yards online but they dont seem to have any electric mirrors just the manual operating ones.
  12. STOKOE

door mirror

Not sure i have just e-mailed the seller to find out because it does not say in the ad.
  13. STOKOE

door mirror

just seen a passenger door mirror off a 06 plate leon would this fit my mk1 leon cupra r want to make sure before i bid. cheers
  14. STOKOE

new discs and pads...help

thanks for the reply mate, think i will have to get rid of the discs for another option. anybody got any suggestions.
  15. STOKOE

new discs and pads...help

i have the same discs on my lcr with ds 2500 pads fitted and not impressed, iam getting some strange rubbing noises when braking but it does not seem to affect the performance just the noise is doin my head in. i think the discs are cause of the problem.
  16. STOKOE

Black "Seat Leon Cupra" badges

you can have it for free just let me know your address and i will post it to you.
  17. STOKOE

Black "Seat Leon Cupra" badges

got 1 cupra badge in black if you want it no good to me just sat on shelf doing nothing if you want it.
  18. STOKOE

Alloy Wheel Refurbishing - Want to turn my wheels a new colour

had my lcr wheels done at romax they did a top job all 4 in 1 day. £50.00 a wheel.
  19. STOKOE

mk1 leon noisy steering rack

my lcr had this problem it was due to low fluid caused by a leak on the power assisted steering pump.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.