Search results

1. 205/45/17 instead of 215/40/17 on FR?

OK guys thanks for the advice. Its just that the guy at the shop suggested it saying that he has put 205/45 on a golf that takes 215/40 and it drove better. Personally I don't think it would drive better. If at all it would be worse.
  2. 205/45/17 instead of 215/40/17 on FR?

Time to change tires and I've been thinking on putting 205/45 instead of the stock 215/40 on the OEM rims. What do you think? Have any of you tried it?
  3. SEAT Ibiza Cupra Concept MY2012

dont like it. the rear seems completely the same to me and even though i like the FL fr the front in those pictures could be done muc better. about the interior i found the sat/nav pointless. someone could just buy a decent sat/nav for a few bucks nowadays. what would be nice is a new sound...
  4. miltek or supersprint?

BUMP miltek or supersprint exhaust? for the fr/cupra
  5. miltek or supersprint?

for the 1.4tsi. also what cat? 100 cell or 200 cell?
  6. leaving home lights and DRL

i also want to know if the drls will work on a car without auto lights
  7. Bluetooth Audio Streaming - does it work for You?

and how do you stream media using your phone? you just connect via bluetooth and play music and the music is heard from the car speakers? or you have to do something else first?
  8. Bluetooth Audio Streaming - does it work for You?

yeah but how? i have the bluetooth module though i have never seen an option about media streaming. and once i tried to do it it didnt work. i opened the ipod app on iphone and ince i was connected to a bluetooth i could choose to stream the music there but it didnt work.
  9. Bluetooth Audio Streaming - does it work for You?

how exactly are you supposed to stream music? i have an iphone 3gs. i connect via bluetooth and then what?
  10. Sound deadening

did you apply yourself or you had a profesional do it?
  11. Sound deadening

did you apply anything to the roof? did you have any problems with humidity after applying those materials?
  12. Sound deadening

got the stock tyres. pireli i think? but its not only the road noise. the whole vehicle isnt soundproofed that well. is mass loaded vinyl heavy? iwas looking for something lightweight... did you notice a difference?
  13. cherry bomb ??

cherry bombs sound like wet f*rts. thats my opinion
  14. Sound deadening

So after owning the ibiza for almost 2 years now since day one i thought that the sound deadening wasnt that good. even in low speeds there is to much road noise and noise from the environment around the car that you can easily here with doors closed and all the windows up. has any of you tried...
  15. Ibiza 5Dr 150ps FR for £12.995? TSi New Model?

im in greece. hadn't noticed that you were all talking about uk. so im assuming 5dr petrol FR was never released in uk? lol thats stupid
  16. Ibiza 5Dr 150ps FR for £12.995? TSi New Model?

5dr ibiza fr tsi exists. i own one. mine is a MY11 ordered new from a dealer in greece. also have seen many tsi 5dr fr's here. not diesels. thats mainly the reason i went for the fr instead of the cupra. cupra is only SC
  17. Have you seen this before? whats your opinion? (double din HU)

i believe he means its too long in depth. i thought that since it is a double din it fits in our cars which is capable of having a double din.
  18. Have you seen this before? whats your opinion? (double din HU)

http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/car/vw/ i just stumbled upon it
  19. Removal of center console?

wow. i was thinking of underseat subs under both front seats. but i was also thinking of having to subs in the trunk. dont know what is best... though your comment about th girls liking it made me want underseats but if you have subs under the seat where would you put the amps for a future...
  20. Cursed car??

you could start learning a martial art and attend some bodybuilding sessions. then keep the car jack in the passenger driver and when you see a threat use everything you have learned and exetrminate it. no matter what it is. even a mosquito.-