Search results

1. orca

Abs ecu

Anyone? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. orca

Abs ecu

Anyone got any idea on a good place to get a replacement part? Mines gone wonky. I've checked alternator connections as found this as an idea for issues but no luck :-( Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. orca

Aerial problems (or something...)

mine looses stereo signal and then it comes back again ????
  4. orca

Toyo Proxes

TR1 got 17 k out of mine on front and rears still going...but I am as smoooth as JB! lol. black cirles do them for 76 each fitted
  5. orca

Brands Hatch BTCC Finals Day, October 4th

Was a spectacular event really enjoed it. Now we need to see where the drivers all end up. Also I guess everyone will be independant next year...so changes things al little. It will be the only title on offer
  6. orca

Ibiza Finance stuff

IS that for a Boc? Who is doing that SEAT dealers. IFRAM...what can you do. Anyone know if there are going to be demo motors in the dealers
  7. orca

Auto adjust Xenons-MK2 CUPRA

how do you make it self test and does this hold for ibiza fr too? I have them on my 54 plate
  8. orca

Chrome interior parts

No mine look better than that (might be a bum picture) def only glue over the existing set up. Look great
  9. orca

Chrome interior parts

i have the chrome dial surrounds and did not take out the dials they come with a tube of glue and you just line up the lugs and sticks them on. Really lightens up the dark little hole Dont know if you cna get them in UK I got mine in Spain
  10. orca

ds2500s for porsche 911 rear calipers

Badger Bill on this site, a sponsor should be able to help you
  11. orca

service shedules

thanks guys will look in service book. Thinking about not having it done by dealer now it will be 5 yrs old in Nov. Just want to do the right things. Done 45k at mo
  12. orca

service shedules

Anyone know where I can get a set of service shedules so I know what to do and when on each service, ie timing belt changes etc. cheers
  13. orca

Green Filter

where to you buy the cleaner and the oil. going to fit mine at weekend and drill air box at same time!!!
  14. orca

Drilled air box

Do you do this ABOVE the air cleaner element? I assume so or the air will not be filtered. I've got my airbox off at the moment to fit my green panel and maya s well do this at same time. 20mm holes are favourite yes?
  15. orca

Nationwide Autos Or Kwik Fit?

Nationwide do vouchers linked to tesco club points. Think it is £2.50 of tesco buys youi £10 worth of car servicing
  16. orca

World debut from SEAT this week...

I think I have found a repalcement for my FR wil be booking a test drive when one is about in dealers. Love the colour too!!
  17. orca

Oem stereo problem

how do i get at it? Does the black trim lift somehow? sorry to be so wet but do not want to wreck anything
  18. orca

A1 GP Sunday

get there early park on south bank (£5) then you can leave all your kit in car put your chairs up and take a walk etc along top straight. Grass for kids to play on (no balls) if they get bored
  19. orca

Oem stereo problem

Okay changed search criteria and found a thread. Seems I need to replace HU and have a new ariel and booster fitted. Anyone recommend a HU that still has the same red back lights and marries up to sterring wheel controls etc. Also anyone recommend a good ICE place in North Kent I assume the...
  20. orca

Oem stereo problem

My 54 Ibiza FR still has SEAT system but the radio keeps loosing stereo. Is this a problem with the head unit or a crap ariel. Anyone had this problem?? Tried search but not much help
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.