Search results

1. Blade

Who,s tuned their Leon Cupra R ST

Not been on here in years, nice to see it still going strong. Had my Cupra R ST ABT for nearly 4 years and I’m thinking I should maybe add more BHP and maybe get it sounding better. I’m sure some owners will have already done this so any advice appreciated.
  2. Blade

DSG paddle extensions for R ST.

I ordered some full replacements only to find my paddles are not removable. Can anyone suggest a decent quality pair that I can bolt on. A link would be great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Blade

Cupra R ST silent running

Has anyone actually come up with a solution for the lack of any real exhaust sound. It’s so quiet[emoji35]. Cat backs are available but for me you really need a valved system. Any examples please feel free to reply. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Blade

Oil service light on ....

Moved my month old Cupra R ST off the drive this morning to be greeted by the “oil service in 30 days“. Car has less than 400 miles on it so I’m pretty confident I don’t need an oil change. Is there any way I can make it go away without having to make a journey to the dealer.
  5. Blade

VWR R600 Intake for mk3 Cupra

Message me if you have one to sell, thanks
  6. Blade

Rear hatch strut mod

So I’ve bought the correct uprated gas struts and fitted them. Feeling quite proud of myself I duly locked the car and pressed the tailgate button.... nothing happened. Am I missing something [emoji851] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Blade

Burger Motorsports JB1 Tuning box including data cable

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F274264133113 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Blade

Service message

Would anyone know how many days before the service is due does the message flash up on the dash.
  9. Blade

Cupra R ST bootliner

Anyone got one of these. According to my local dealer the R ST doesn’t have one listed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Blade

Advice on which OBDeleven to buy

Complete novice here looking for a bit of guidance. I'm a bit confused by the variations on offer, Standard...Pro..OBD2...Pro OBD2...Next Gen OBD2... Next Gen Pro OBD2. What's the Best Buy and where, thanks.
  11. Blade

Leon Cupra R ST - any left

Anyone know of any unregistered R ST,s left in the UK.
  12. Blade

Ateca Cupra ABT v Golf R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Blade

2019 Ibiza Cupra - does it exist

So when can I order one of these...are they going to release them this year.
  14. Blade

Confused over Dogbone mount

Can somebody tell me where and what to buy. Seen numerous posts on this subject....034 Motorsport or Powerflex(what colour). Any links appreciated. My mount so....what type is it Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Blade

Dogbone mount

So I,m a week into my Cupra 300 and think I'll invest in one of these. What's the best one(don't want any extra vibration if I can avoid it) and where do I buy it from, thanks. Ps, PS4S tyres will also be coming. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Blade

Pedalbox

Anyone running one on their DSG 300? Thoughts.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Blade

Front Tyre life on Cupra 300

Open ended question I know but what sort of mileage on average are folks getting from their front Tyres. I know my old K1 use to chew through them in about 8k but wondering if the new chassis is kinder to the rubber. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Blade

ipod won't play

Got myself an apple ipod nano gen6, loaded it up and plugged it in to the media centre usb port.....nothing happens:confused:. I was expecting it to load up the play list like my walkman does. Any suggestions chaps.
  19. Blade

I,m back

Just picked up this, my first diesel....nice to be back in the Seat fold again:D
  20. Blade

Forge Blow off valve

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=&product=FMDVATSI Anyone fitted this to their twincharge engine. If so, what are the benefits and is it worth the money?.