Search results

1. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Congrats on the new addition on the way. Had started to worry thinking you'd sold up and moved on! Glad to see that your still continuing and know exactly where your coming from with the time and money with a growing family but I'm sure you'll keep chipping away till its done :)
  2. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Looking good graham it's going to be cleaner and better assembled car than they leave VAGs assembly line :) Can't wait to see how the EFR goes on your build
  3. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

I have loved them to be honest The pedal is of coarse longer but find it is progressive and brake hard with little effort Am a bit fed up of wheel clearance issues though as not found many wheels to fit over them, am currently running subaru 19' OZ superlegs which are et48 but had to use...
  4. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

That was one of the reasons and probably the main one, both calipers use the same size r32 discs and current pads are nearly down to metal so rather than get new pads for the cayennes have bought a more sensible caliper and will sell the 6 pots for more than what I paid for the 4's Should also...
  5. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Ds2500's for my cayenne turbo 18z 6 pots were £280, but have now bought some 996 turbo 4 pots (fronts) to go on mine shortly as can get ds3000 for £150 for them and the thought of spending that kind of money on pads again was killing me lol
  6. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

You will probably need to get a figure off of bill or if not would have thought it would be directly proportional to the internal area of the Maf tubes from the bam to the rs4? Will have to do the same with mine once done as will be retaining the same sensor but just moving it from my BAM maf...
  7. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Will need to calibrate the maf values as they're just a 0-5v input iirc Brilliant bit of kit though I would be absolutely lost without mine :)
  8. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Very nice....will definately be enquiring about agreed value next time :)
  9. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Mind me asking what it came in at in the end? And did they do an agreed value? Cheers
  10. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Yeah definately should get a good price but they originally quoted just over £900 and I went back and forth between them and green light (who also came in at a very good price) and knocked them down so is worth trying a couple and play them off a bit ;)
  11. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Just got mine insured with sky last week with simular spec to yours (gtx3071) me and the mrs on there fully comp, I'm 25 and she's 24, I have 6 points and 5 year ncb it came in at a total of £750 Didn't get an agreed value afaik but it is down as £10000
  12. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

I had kept looking at solid lifters but have decided to go against them at the moment but its always a good option incase want to chuck a bigger blower on there ;)
  13. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Nice should really open it up well in the higher rev range :) Really can't make my mind up which ones to go for....have been eyeing up non billet 3658's and 3651's?
  14. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Which ones you get? 3658's?
  15. SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Yeah for some reason got sent 4 extra valves when I bought mine, pretty sure I ended up with 8 exhaust and 16 inlet valves ;)
  16. SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

What valves you looking for as got some extra new ferrea valves...think had 4 intake iirc ;)
  17. hybrid k04 how to???

Beachbuggy on asn is building a lot of hybrids and has also done a diy guide ;)
  18. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

I've got cayenne 6 pots on mine (the ones on the left in the pic) you can mate them with r32 discs and just buy adaptors from eBay as well as a few forum members on r32oc iirc Pedal travel is certinally longer than oem but they just keep performing consistently trying to pull your face off ;)
  19. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Good shout Paul ;) Graham have to really commend you on this project the quality of work and the effort you have gone to is phenomenal and I'm sure this car will destroy 99.99% of the cars you ever put it up against I've been following this thread closely for a long time and will do for ever...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members