Search results

1. slipery samon

Ross' red 1.4 8v the daily grind... literaly (Caution picture wh**e)

car is now for sale :'( :'( :'( really really really dont want to do this but it has to be done to fund the new car. now currently working on the new car thats running 200bhp vtec power hahaha always wanted a honda since i was little so this car needs to pay for roll cage and respray. its been...
  2. slipery samon

front bumper removal

had the front bumper off :D justmanaged to get the bump strip removed then it got stuck on the last clip so i thought i would have a look where them bolts are ONLY TO FIND THERE ISENT ANY arrrrggghhhh hahaha so turns out dont need to remove the now :/ but on the bright side converted all the...
  3. slipery samon

front bumper removal

many thanks for the help guys no doubt ill be asking tones more of questions with the engine coming out in the next week or so for wire tucking and painted bay
  4. slipery samon

front bumper removal

just cause i dont want to mark any paint work or snap one, had them painted at the body shop and they look awesome but just dont want to ruin them :/ and thanks for the advise guys.. any tips on removing the bump strips??
  5. slipery samon

Battery relocation *GUIDE HERE*

may be a stupid question but would all these parts work for a 1.4 ?? :) p.s awesome guide
  6. slipery samon

front bumper removal

basically as it says on the tin haha how do you take off the front bumper on a 1.4 ibiza. do you have to take the bump strip off?? or is it just bolts behind the bumper ( really dont want to take the bump strip off ) many thanks ross :D
  7. slipery samon

calibre pro 7's 15'' i hate them now haha trying to save for some different ones :p
  8. slipery samon

yea think i should get it done :P and haha cheers me and couple of mates are having an proper anal car cleaning sesh at his wearhouse soon with sanding down the paint and everything so it looks perfect and theres absaloutly no scratches anywere haha
  9. slipery samon

chassis notch??

good job my dads an mot tester then haha but ive had literally 20+ mates who have VAG cars and all have notched and they have never had bother with it :/ Anyways back to my question does anybody know if i will need to notch it as this height??
  10. slipery samon

Rolling your own.....arches?? Anyone done it?

haha yea should help :p and just roll the lip if that dont work :/ its amazing the difference it makes
  11. slipery samon

chassis notch??

what about like obviously you weld in a strong patch and make it a proper job and its painted and everything to make it look perfect (as everything moddified should) so it looks like it should be there?
  12. slipery samon

chassis notch??

how come???
  13. slipery samon

jesus christ theres alot of b**ching going on here right basically he wants his car looking coolio yea??? jordan i totally agree with the poke thing thats what im trying to save up for it does look class :p and yellonvi-R i have 25mm spacers on and i was rubbing the exact same as yours e.g...
  14. slipery samon

chassis notch??

sooooooo basicaly my car at the moment is lowerd 70mm from standard on front and rear on raceland coilovers. my plan is to lower it another 30mm on the rear and another 20mm lower on the front but currently waiting on new adjusters as current ones are seized in place [:@] right back to the...
  15. slipery samon

havent put a post up since got the car back from the body shop but heres a quick pic of the front end .. exuse terrible photo quality [/url]
  16. slipery samon

yea think im gunna get that done but deffinetally get it done at the body shop they do such a better job than a spray can haha and yes please ban that metro man hes a guy from my college thats just on here to piss people off his names alex corner just ban him no doubt ill hear about it at...
  17. slipery samon

how wide can you go??

i'll have to see how it goes haha curretly waiting on new adjusters for coilovers for i can go 30mm lower on the back and 20mm lower on the front then the car will be 100mm from standard on the back and 90mm on the front :D :D :D
  18. slipery samon

ive done my arches my self and its worked out ok, i dident roll them all i did was bend the lip with a rubber mallet and a heat gun insuring that the paint wouldent crack . its a pretty easy job ive never done anything like it but gave it ago and worked all you have to do is just take your wheel...
  19. slipery samon

how wide can you go??

agree totally i think its gunna be et 15 on front and back with 8 inch on the front and 9 inch on the rear just gotta save like a c**t now :'(
  20. slipery samon

how wide can you go??

awesome cheers mate think its gunna sit exactally how i want haha wanting to be a stance ***** :p
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise