Search results

1. Aux Adapter for Alana cd player

My Connects2 is doing exactly the same thing. I think its the earth wire thats causing problems. Going to go in this week and see if I can find a better way of attaching it.
  2. Aux In Alana Headunit

What happens when you press and hold aux? It doesnt come up with NO CDC does it?
  3. Aux In Alana Headunit

Strange, i thought the alanas with aux had the input by the handbrake. the only thing i can think is possibly your headunit isnt the original which would explain the lack of aux input. have a look in your manual to see if there is anything in there. you able to put up a pic of your head unit?
  4. Aux In Alana Headunit

So you have the Aux input down by the handbrake and an AUX button on the head unit itself? If so you will need this lead - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-2M-3-5mm-Audio-Stereo-Jack-Jack-Cable-Lead-Gold-/270779486458?pt=UK_Computing_CablesConnectors_RL&hash=item3f0bb710fa Plug one end into the...
  5. location of connector for Vag com on Ibiza mk4?

I'm liking the look of the OBD II Bluetooth adaptor with the 'Torque' Android app as I could run that quite easily from my HTC which would be ideal. Found one on ebay -...
  6. location of connector for Vag com on Ibiza mk4?

Ideally I'd like to be able to alter settings and tweak things. How much do you think that would set me back. I thought this one might do that for me what do you think...
  7. location of connector for Vag com on Ibiza mk4?

Just out of interest where did you get your Vagcom stuff? I'm looking into getting it and have no idea what to get.
  8. Vagcom Activation Codes

Just out of interest guys where did you get your VAGCOM stuff from? I am looking into getting it so that I can go about changing settings like these but there is so many different things available and I dont know whats good and whats not.
  9. Turbosmart dv cupra

So if I bypass the N249 would it be possible it put in a manual boost control valve? Ideally I'd like to be able to lower boost on the drive to work cause I burn through too much fuel and then crank it back up come the weekend but I'd heard the ecus are so complicated boost control valves didnt...
  10. Turbosmart dv cupra

I know its not the right thread but since its been mentioned I thought I'd ask - what is the N249 bypass? I saw some info on it before but didnt really understand it? What does it do? Is it worth doing?
  11. 19" wheels

If Maverick08 didnt want them i'd be interested in them. Also if you wanted to swap them for my 18" ones I would be interested. Let me know.
  12. 19" wheels

Wouldnt have said it was a big no no, my car is fine with them on. Traction off the line is a bit of an issue if your hammering it but its manageable. It corners like its on rails. My main issue with the car is the fact that due the tyres being such a low profile the ride is really pretty harsh.
  13. lcr front splitter

They may be a bit pricey for a bit of plastic but they do look fantastic! You can buy them from here - http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=11791&xSec=343
  14. 19" wheels

Deffinately keep away from the 19". My ibiza has 18" Leon Cupra wheels on it and it looks pretty good however traction is really poor. I'd gladly change them for a set of 17" but money is tight!
  15. Aux In Alana Headunit

This might help. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3030529&postcount=9
  16. Aux In Alana Headunit

You need to earth the cable. I bought this last week and had exactly the same problem. You need to run a wire from pin 14 and connect it to the back of the head unit at some place. Some people wrap it round the bumper screw underneath the rubber stopper. That didnt work for mine so I taped it to...
  17. Wiring

cheers man that may well be needed i'll let you know!
  18. Lowering /coilovers- how low?

How do the FK AK Street coilovers compare to the more expensive ones? I dont want to spend much more than £200 on coilovers but at the same time I still want decent quality.
  19. Wiring

thanks thats great, thats will speed up the wiring considerably!
  20. Wiring

Have you got any pictures you can put up? I will be doing this next week and I could do with being pointed in the right direction!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise