Search results

1. HTC

full-race.com ???

They produce very high quality manifolds. Head over to vwvortex.com for some build threads. Just have to check on fitment for LHD.
  2. HTC

Awesome ForceFed 980bhp!, 9.95s 1/4, front wheel drive

Great result. Good to see someone really pushing the boundaries. Just read the thread on the vortex. Huge amount of thought and planning has gone into this one. I'm eager to see the results after it's first strip down and then subsequent future runs. Well done to FFE!
  3. HTC

well it doesn't start with a 5 but I guess high 4's will do.

Great numbers. Hope for under slung manis. What inlet manifold/throttle body? MAF size? Would recommend the JBS mani - same fitment as the jabba, but judging by your avatar, pehaps not an option.
  4. HTC

Injectors AGU

Get a set of Seimens injectors 630cc (I think, or there abouts). They are the same size your AGUs and then have the software reprogrammed to suit......or go standalone.
  5. HTC

Southbend clutch trouble

Also check the release arm. Seen a couple of bent ones in the past causing the release bearing not to travel far enough.
  6. HTC

Stage 3 Polo 1.8T build

I've been looking at the Emerald. Which ones are you considering?
  7. HTC

400 bhp turbo upgrade

Eliminators work and fit little better on the longitudinal engines. However, you are not likely to get big numbers from the standard manifold (replacing would negate the point of the kit) and they are know to be slow spoolers.
  8. HTC

IHI VF34 Conversion Pics **Now with a TD05H-18G**

18G is still in my bedroom. Working away so much I hardly get time to play with the car. I have to fit new rods and valves first then get onto the turbo. Having trouble finding a shop that will do a quick turnaround to fit some new guides and lap the valves in. I can rebuild it all myself, but I...
  9. HTC

DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

I'll take a look at that bracket too. Thanks.
  10. HTC

Quick question to those in the know. I have a 70mm throttle body kicking around at home. The IC pipework is 63mm (2.5"). Would a larger throttle body make any difference or would it be a waste of time fitting it?
  11. HTC

Thanks. Usually I'd say fitting one wouldn't make a huge difference but my previous IC wasn't anywhere near up to the task. I'm going to run some logs and compare to the last intercooler, but so far it feels like it has more torque. I know it had been pulling enough timing to notice and it would...
  12. HTC

Thought I'd post another update. Got round to fitting a FMIC today. I went to a rolling road and found that the BF SMIC I had totally heat soaked after just one run. Basically useless. Also I'd been pulling alot of timing.
  13. HTC

I'd like to see some pictures of the turbo inlet pipe when it's fitted if that's possible?
  14. HTC

I found it nigh on impossible to attach the oil inlet line with the turbo bolted to the manifold. I much prefer to bolt on the manifold to get to all the nuts and the then the turbo. Personal preference, you might find it easier the other way round. This is with the drive shaft removed so you...
  15. HTC

Looks just like my manifold. Only difference is I have relief cuts between the runners. If the mating surface has been milled flat then you shouldn't need a gasket. I have a gasket on mine but that's because I didn't know any better at the time and it's been fine. You could talk to Bill about...
  16. HTC

I gave up with the N75 for mine. May have something to do with the older narrow band ECU on my car. Running an Apexi AVC-r at the moment and I absolutely love it. Perfect boost all the time, even with a weak actuator spring. But I'll be removing both with my next turbo as I'll be running...
  17. HTC

I'm using gaskets for mine. No blowing so far. Clocking, I just ground down the pin. It won't move on a road car. There's no sealant between the CHRA and turbine housing. Check to see how the actuator mounts. It may bolt back to the compressor housing or you may have to weld a boss for it. Take...
  18. HTC

Thanks for the info Leigh.
  19. HTC

Where are they made out of interest?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise