Search results

1. Door not flush

Thanks for info barlowdjb Do the bolts screw into a plate or into the frame itself? One of the bolts it rounded off can't get good enough grip to tighten it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Door not flush

Hello everyone Drivers car is not flush and there is a gap and will whistle with the wind. Any ideas how I can get the door back flush with no gap Thanks jamie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Refitting the rear washer hose.

Hello I had same problem with it popping off and I found this info from another forum http://www.seat-forum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=710&t=76098 Hope it helps Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Coil pack gone

Hello everyone My coil pack gone and i replaced it with new one from tps 29 quid which wasn't to bad Just after some advice off you guys Will it be better for me to replace the other two now? Also will the other two coils be on there way out also?? Cheers advance jamie Mk4 ibiza 1.2...
  5. Strange Metal Noise

Just a update It's only doing now when the wheel hits rough road it's like bots in a can rattle Speed bump no rattle but rough road wheel rattler
  6. Strange Metal Noise

Hello Everyone I drove the car this afternoon and went over a rough patch of road and there is like a metal on metal noise, has if its a tin in a metal box noise (good words I know lol) its sounds like its at the drivers side front. I jacked up the car took wheel off, the spring is...
  7. Ticking noise cured!!

Hello everyone Been getting this rattling noise from engine for bout week or two and was driving me crazy, inside the car sounded terrible just like it was cardboard flapping, looked in engine bay no clue what it was, tonight I did my oil and freezing cold wind teach me being lazy arse and not...
  8. Stuck on brake discs and pads

Would that be with Brembo pads or with the ebc pads?? Wouldn't mind paying £11 extra if there is abit more value paying ferodo over Brembo Thanks for you help I think I read to many reviews and story's that I put myself off buying things
  9. Part number help??

Hello chris I came across them on eBay for a tenner and £1 pp for a set off four Item number is 170979820274 Jamie
  10. Stuck on brake discs and pads

Hello It's time for new discs and pads Have found three set ups what are ok money to me lol Ferodo disc and pads 78 quid Brembo disc and pads 67 quid Mintex disc and pads 57 quid Brembo disc and ebc ultimax pads 70 quid Can anybody give me some words off wisdom off which is better suited...
  11. 1.2 Standard Front Disc Size?

Have found some Mtec discs and it's says 1.2 Ibiza 16v 02-06 The details Give 256 by 22 5 stud Will they fit my car? It is a 1.2 12v Ibiza Sx Petrol 54 plate Cheers jamie
  12. eBay bargin!

The box looks the same and the photo is the same as the one I brought but I brought my from Germany £40 inc pp was a lot cheaper then stealers. Hope have found a good buy for you guys and not found a dud Jamie
  13. eBay bargin!

I found this while i was looking for the underseat storage box Seat Ibiza boot tray fits under parcelshelf Item no' 271139684323 Only 3 left £10 and £5 p&p Rrp is nearly £100
  14. 1.2 Standard Front Disc Size?

Most eBay sellers you can forward your reg to double check the discs and pads are right size Ecp i think are only worth looking when they got offers on like now they got 20% off parts and after new year got filters and spark plugs cheap, or if it's urgent to get parts you need. Always best to...
  15. 1.2 Standard Front Disc Size?

Look on eBay for discs and pads No branded discs and pads 40 quid Mintex 40 then buy pads on there own bout 20-30 Brembo discs and pads between 65 and 75 per set Freddero (something like that) disc and pads 80 Undecided on which brand is best, am sometimes heavy footed on brake want a set...
  16. Hiss Noise

If you get a deodorant can and press the top once and fairly quick thats what am getting when am pressing the pedal
  17. Hiss Noise

I’ll explain what I did first, I have had my timing chain done Monday Last night I change my spark plugs brought from seat also change air filter to a K&N Filter and topped up power steering oil. Here is what happens... Went I go to set off the press down on the acceleration pedal I...
  18. 1.2 Timing Chain DIY

It cost £250 for the work and £16 for hire car mate. Think the guy gave me a deal dunnp whether or not it was him saying that so he would get my business but it was £135 labour charge, £70 for repair kit, £18 for Sealant, plus Vat.
  19. 1.2 Timing Chain DIY

Got car back and everything went well, no comebacks, even a free health check and no faults which was a suprise, last time i went exhuast needed changing, health exhaust good :$ now onto, service and upgrade bushes :D
  20. 1.2 Timing Chain DIY

Thats it... Thats it... pride and joy in at seat getting timing chain done.... fingers crossed :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.